Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

Chapstick:
User Image

Like, rewriting an alternate ending... What would you have done with it? How would you have ended it?

Essential for Everyone!

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

SPOILER: I would've kept Finnick/Annie alive and had them be like the uncle/aunt character to Katniss's children. Or I would've just not had her have children because I felt like it was very OOC of her.

Rainbow Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Spoilers: Finnick would live. Maybe Peeta would take his place and Katniss would end up with Gale. 8D

Rainbow Wrangler

9,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite character not getting eaten by a giant lizard would be a good start.
Also everyone not being weirdly out of character in the third book would be great.

Newbie Genius

3,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
I don't remember how it ended so well.

Did Katniss even end up with anyone? For some reason, I remember her ending up alone.

But yeah, if I where to end it, I would have Katniss be with Gale somehow. Makes more sense than being with Peeta, IMO.

Interesting Conversationalist

Chapstick:
User Image

[SPOILERS]

I probably would've kept Finnick alive too. Had him and Annie become more a part of Katniss' and Peeta's lives. I still would have had her have kids probably, but I would've explained more her reasoning to her change of heart in having them. I probably would've explained more as well, the country's status beyond the loss of Snow and Coin.

Essential for Everyone!

User Image

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Castle Pokemetroid
I don't remember how it ended so well.

Did Katniss even end up with anyone? For some reason, I remember her ending up alone.

But yeah, if I where to end it, I would have Katniss be with Gale somehow. Makes more sense than being with Peeta, IMO.

Spoilers

She ends up with peeta. they have kids. she is emotionally ********.
Finnick wouldn't have died. Become Godparents to Katniss kids. I probably would've had Gale dying over Finnick. I understood why her sister died but I am not sure if I would have changed that or not because that's the reason
SPOILER She kills President Coin instead of Snow.
I don't remember if Gale dies but if he doesn't than thats what I would change. I have an odd hatred for him.

2,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
i would have had Peeta win not both, well thts only cause at the start i loved Peeta in the book so i would say tht

Beloved Inquisitor

Johanna Mason and Finnick would be the main characters.
witch11
SPOILER: I would've kept Finnick/Annie alive and had them be like the uncle/aunt character to Katniss's children. Or I would've just not had her have children because I felt like it was very OOC of her.

Newbie Genius

3,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
Calinder
Spoilers

She ends up with peeta. they have kids. she is emotionally ********.

Spoilers

Right. I knew something happened to Katniss like that. I just wasn't entirely sure.

But she had kids? I think I remember that she mentioned in the story that she wouldn't ever want to have kids.

I never thought she would.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Castle Pokemetroid

But she had kids? I think I remember that she mentioned in the story that she wouldn't ever want to have kids.

I never thought she would.

took peeta like 10/15 years to convince her.

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bidding War 100
I would delete that retarded epilogue at the end. emotion_donotwant
The whole thing was totally OoC and forced. It seemed like the author was like, "I have to give Katniss a happy ending, but I put her character through too much emotional and physical torture for her to ever be normal. Oh well let's make her try to be normal anyway emotion_awesome "

Maybe if the epilogue was able to explain things better I could accept it. So I would rewrite that bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games