Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Foe

User Image
Like maybe a mocking jay dress...
Or any one of the items that Katniss and Peeta wore in the books.
The coal outfit would make for an amazing moving item, I think.

Unforgiving Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Would be neat, but they would need the permission to do that, to avoid copyright. Which may can be hassle to get from the movie because it turned out to be überly popular. Meh....I still think the book is a lot better.

Mewling Raider

и є я ם ʏ

══════════════════════════════════════════

Whoa, that'd be way cool. I agree on that part.

Maybe someone could enter something in the CrosStitch? I would definitely pay for that. Coal outfit, or something. But maybe they didn't get rights to do it on Gaia, so... who knows? It can be really hard to obtain rights for something, and if Gaia made items without getting rights, they could be sued big time.

Mewling Raider

LukeTheKnight
Would be neat, but they would need the permission to do that, to avoid copyright. Which may can be hassle to get from the movie because it turned out to be überly popular. Meh....I still think the book is a lot better.

и є я ם ʏ

You're right, the book was better, which is usually is.

But I still really liked the movie either way. They left out a lot of the political undertone in the movie, and I think it was to expand their audience. While that was a downer, I still really enjoyed it and I'm impressed that Hollywood didn't completely ruin something for once. They impressed me. There was only one scene that I thought to be out of place (the flashback) and they left out a few things, but other than that, they were pretty spot on with what they showed...

Burnt bread is an obvious HG item. e___e

Unbeatable Ladykiller

Well besides the burnt bread (it may or may not be HG) i am quite surprised they didnt release any. I wish they did though!):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff