Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

Anyway, just as the title suggests, I'm already in the process of creating a literate Hunger Games RP. There's a few people joined up so far, and we'd love to have you. This post is by no means an OOC, but you're welcome to ask questions or keep it bumped. Tell your friends!

You can find the RP thread HERE

You can find the OOC thread HERE

Kewwii's Bestie

Altruistic Phantom

I'll check it out, I suppose.
My only precaution to you is to find VERY dedicated people.
If you don't, it'll get going, then wither and die almost instantly.

2,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
this sounds cool

Friendly Poster

They all seem pretty dang dedicated.
Isadora Vita
I'll check it out, I suppose.
My only precaution to you is to find VERY dedicated people.
If you don't, it'll get going, then wither and die almost instantly.

Friendly Poster

I mean, there IS an application process and stuff, so I assume anyone dedicated enough to endure a long literate PM with no guarantee of getting in is dedicated enough.

Friendly Poster

In any case, I believe I was very thorough. I've also done this before, so I know what to expect and how to improve it.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

-----------------------------------

Can you reserve the part of District 4 male for me? It's just that it's already late out here and I just want to have a part in this RP. If you've already gotten a reserve for that, I'll just settle for District 5 female. I'll send you a mail once everything's done. (( Basically, tomorrow for me, night for you, if you're American. { I live in GMT+8.} )) If reserving isn't allowed, I'm sure that I'll still bag a position somewhere.

Just a quick question, do we have to do pretty posts?
I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Think, I'll check it out.

Friendly Poster

You got it.
ll_JIDH_ll
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

Can you reserve the part of District 4 male for me? It's just that it's already late out here and I just want to have a part in this RP. If you've already gotten a reserve for that, I'll just settle for District 5 female. I'll send you a mail once everything's done. (( Basically, tomorrow for me, night for you, if you're American. { I live in GMT+8.} )) If reserving isn't allowed, I'm sure that I'll still bag a position somewhere.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿

Friendly Poster

You won't regret it! If you have any questions please let me know =]
iiYoona-x
Think, I'll check it out.

Friendly Poster

Ash-FireWings
this sounds cool
It really is, and the turnout is becoming rather impressive. I'm starting to worry we'll fill too many slots.

Friendly Poster

ll_JIDH_ll
Valar Morghulis

All men must die.

I am of House Greyjoy.
We Do Not Sow.
ქἆῆᾇ ἿЛїՖ𐑿
Oh and to answer your question. No, you only have to pretty them with your words. No colors, no special fonts, no pictures, just words. Write to the best of your ability. For examples check the links posted above smile

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I may join if there's still room + I get around to it.
Nice idea. redface

Fashionable Genius

I'm really interested, but it's taking me a lot of time to get my profile together... Can you please reserve a spot for me? District 6 female, I guess? *checked the list on the OOC*

Friendly Poster

CandleScent
I may join if there's still room + I get around to it.
Nice idea. redface
You're more than welcome if you can get your application in time. After that, make sure you get your reaping post up before the games begin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff