Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
I think the moive was great. heart heart My fiance also saw it with me, and he didnt read the book and still really enjoyed it.

Hallowed Pumpkin

12,550 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I recommend watching the movie. It was good.

Also, instead of buying the movie when it comes out on DVD you can rent it at a RedBox for a $1.25 or something like that for a night, if you have one near you.

Better than spending $15-$20 and finding out you don't like it.

Or watch it on Netflix.
should watch it razz its awesome

Questionable Borg

Arzil
I recommend watching the movie. It was good.

Also, instead of buying the movie when it comes out on DVD you can rent it at a RedBox for a $1.25 or something like that for a night, if you have one near you.

Better than spending $15-$20 and finding out you don't like it.

Or watch it on Netflix.
I'm currently watching "The Mothman Prophecies" on netflix now, I highly recommend. It's a little known Richard Gere movie. smile
ii_DallasKaylynnVonMonroe
Okay so hi Gaians... so I was wondering:

Because I never got to see the "Hunger Games", I'd like to know what your opinion is on the movie. You're probably wondering, "Why do you want our opinion?" My response to that question is so that when the movie comes out on DVD, I'd like to know if "The Hunger Games" is worth watching and worth spending money for...

Hope you guys can answer this well for me...

hmm I went into the movie without any expectations, it was just one of those "everyone is talking about it - it either sucks and is fantastic" phenomenon films.

For me it was a good movie, I like how it takes a mockery at our real world by exaggerating things. The premise was bad no doubt but it's just one of those got to watch films!

I hope this was helpful!

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
It's really good! But the book is much better. Books are always better.
ii_DallasKaylynnVonMonroe
Okay so hi Gaians... so I was wondering:

Because I never got to see the "Hunger Games", I'd like to know what your opinion is on the movie. You're probably wondering, "Why do you want our opinion?" My response to that question is so that when the movie comes out on DVD, I'd like to know if "The Hunger Games" is worth watching and worth spending money for...

Hope you guys can answer this well for me...

The book is better, i have read the book an watched the movie, they miss the best parts i like in the book D:

Bashful Defender

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
A lot of people say the book is better, which I don't really get because the movie was VERY true to the book. (Off the top of my head, I can only think of one or two exceptions but they were small things, and done for obvious reasons.) Read it, watch it... they're both good in their own ways.

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
sooo.... my sister and her fiancee never read the books and they liked it. I have read the books and thought that the movie was very well done. Some details were left out, but it wasn't really anything to get hooked on.

So when it comes out on DVD, I would buy it and if you don't like it, return it. Simple as that. I, personally, will be buying it and keeping it forever and ever <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff