Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunger Games<33 It's a great book and movie.... PEETA<3 whee
Hunger games of course! I mean come on, the story is entertaining/intense. emotion_eyebrow
and there is an ACTUAL story line in hunger games, unlike twilight. hehe emotion_yatta

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
_ThaNamesLegacy_
I havent seen the hunger games so i dunno. `(O.o)/`

I haven't watched it either, kinda want to though.... and plus that's true, the twilight books are like so boring and long, but if you have the patience it's pretty good..... I'm currently reading the Hunger games.... lol... so i dnt know.... you know what i find stupid, once people make a movie out of these books, they become super popular... i mean look at the harry potter books..... wow im changing through subjects fast.

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
I prefer the Hunger Games biggrin Watched it on opening day, it was AWESOME mrgreen My favorite movie of 2012~~

Even though I never watched the Twilight films, the Twilight books were kind of lame, imo...I mean they were interesting enough for me to finish reading them, but they weren't good enough for me to want to reread again. wink
xxx_im ur sexy angel_xxx
_ThaNamesLegacy_
I havent seen the hunger games so i dunno. `(O.o)/`

I haven't watched it either, kinda want to though.... and plus that's true, the twilight books are like so boring and long, but if you have the patience it's pretty good..... I'm currently reading the Hunger games.... lol... so i dnt know.... you know what i find stupid, once people make a movie out of these books, they become super popular... i mean look at the harry potter books..... wow im changing through subjects fast.

I kind of think thats stupid to, but I think most people don't know the movie was based on a book. I didn't know they were based on a book until I found out. Just like the movie "A Series of Unfortunate Events"; i never knew it was based on a book =)
The only similarity is there is one girl, and two guys who both want to be with her.

That is the end of the comparison. Which isn't is point of The Hunger Games anyways.

Sparkly Genius

Why people compare these two is beyond me~ Someone put it into very simple words that I loved:
Hunger games: Take out the love triangle and you have children being put into a game to fight to the death.
Twilight: take out the love triangle its abotu a girl that lives in a place where it rains a lot.
Boom! So much truth right there!
Hunger Games is much better.

8,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I tried watching Twilight, about a half a dozen times and lost interests immediately. The Hunger Games I still haven't seen but it looks really good

5,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I LOVE HUNGER GAMES!!!! no offense people but twilight is so last 3 years ago neutral

5,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love hunger games better
I prefer The Hunger Games

Please visit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77161220@N02/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff