Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was your favorite book out of the Hunger Games Trilogy?

Hunger Games 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
Catching Fire 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
MockingJay 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
I cant read c: 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 >

So my intake was i loved the books but i did not really have fun with mockingjay book till the end. The movie, i was angry and sad they barely stuck to the book but the effects were amazing. Vote up in poll and leave your intake on the books and movie! Show funny Hunger Games parodys, gifs, or FB status! Stay and chat but if you say spoliers without someone asking i will delete you but if they ask send a PM to them. If you want spoliers cause your really lazy to read the books i will be happy to tell.
"Happy 75th Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor!"-Effie Trinket (My favorite character)

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
Lololol, barely stayed true to the book? Did we watch the same movie? The movie was one of the truest adaptations I've ever seen.
domo4104
hunger games.... mockjays ok....

See i didnt like it till the end i got lost for like 5 chapters on that whole war thing till the end then i was like D: then the epilouge c:

Dapper Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I liked the books better than the movie. Just my preference.
Talon StarDrifter
Lololol, barely stayed true to the book? Did we watch the same movie? The movie was one of the truest adaptations I've ever seen.

Yes, but that is my thing im a huge book nerd and think every detail should be correct but then you have to think it was from her point of view and if they actually made it like that it would suck but i believe they left out HUGE parts.
sewena295

Agreed, but it was challenging since they had to turn it from a POV to make it a actually movie.
domo4104
Musical Hipster
domo4104

See i didnt like it till the end i got lost for like 5 chapters on that whole war thing till the end then i was like D: then the epilouge c:

epilouge.

What?

Dapper Dabbler

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Musical Hipster
sewena295

Agreed, but it was challenging since they had to turn it from a POV to make it a actually movie.

True, but idk I rather read a book of a movie to be in theaters first so I know the full story. That way I would know when they tweaked the storyline for it to fit 2 hrs of onscreen time.
domo4104
Musical Hipster
domo4104
Musical Hipster
domo4104

epilouge.

What?

i never read catching fire.. i saw the movie hunger games but thn i realized tht i can tell mockjay is boring... thts wht i meant./ whee

Oh lol ill stop spoling c:
domo4104
Talon StarDrifter

realistic when the wolves things pop out. i screamed.

Holy shat i did to but they didnt look like ANY of the tributes.
sewena295
True but i like books better imagination... its like my own movie in my head c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas