Welcome to Gaia! ::

OverlyObsessive
I hate Marvel, Coin, Gale, and President Snow.

I hate them too.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jessiSHUTup
Ryolen
The characters that i hated the most was that chick with the blonde hair that said OH lets kill her
(sorry i dont remember names only Rues emo )

I hated her too! She was so annoying an dim glad that she was stung by those bee thingys.. cool

The tracker jackers freaked me out. Very much. crying
i really hated the gamemakers cause they caused katniss and peeta so much pain <3 PEETA<3

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Ryolen
Sweet_Kimono_Girl
Cutie4659
i hate Snow and Cato

WHAT WHY DO YOU HATE CATO?! crying I LIKE HIM SO STOP IT
Poor S.W.G ish okay emotion_hug

Who's S.W.G?

Dangerous Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
litloo
Sweet_Kimono_Girl
Cutie4659
i hate Snow and Cato

did you know alexander ludvig (the guy that plays cato in case you didn't know) has realised a song called liv it up? emotion_dowant
link:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFNdqPNAMfs

Uhm i know his name but i don't know something about that song :

Romantic Gekko

Ayamae Akahana
Coin, Snow, and most of all...

EFFIE. I just wanna choke that woman. And honestly, I hate Gale, too.

I would say "EGAD!" But nobody says that anymore, so I'll just say "Whaaaaaaaaa? Why do you hate on Effie?!" I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion on your opinion. xp

Romantic Gekko

Honestly, I don't think I hate any of the characters in the HG series. I either loved them, liked them, or rolled my eyes at them.

I didn't like Gale as much later on in the series, and I never liked Snow, naturally. But I never hated them....
tamagotchi_god3000
Girl With The Windex Eyes
samhunterchris
I hate Peeta, he seems like the most unhuman charactor in the book.Mooning over some random hairy xhick he never met and so hard to keep her alive. Paint himself super well, decorate cakes super well and

They've met, he has been in love with her ever since he saw her as a little girl. It wasn't like he didn't know about her or hadn't seen her before the Hunger Games, and he was human. He was sweet and kind. Just because he never really showed a mean side (spoiler) not until the third book. doesn't mean he didn't act human. He was just a genuine nice guy.

The characters I hated the most was Snow, Coin, and sometimes her prep team got on my nerves.
I hate Flavius , Venia and Octavia too sometimes when they begin to be chatty and gossip - ish . XD !

Yeah, it just got to be too much, though I understand they were just showing how capitol people are.

Mega Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ummmm....i really didn't like Coin

Liberal Codger

emenoh
Ayamae Akahana

I would say "EGAD!" But nobody says that anymore, so I'll just say "Whaaaaaaaaa? Why do you hate on Effie?!" I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion on your opinion. xp

I absolutely cannot stand her because she just doesn't even get it! She's picking the names of children out of a glass bowl to have them go and fight to the death, and all she's concerned with are their MANNERS. I would be a complete and utter savage around her SIMPLY to piss her off. She's just so unbelievably stupid. See, I can forgive Venia, Octavia, and Flavius for being stupid, because they actually kind of get it. They understood when they were sending Katniss in that it was highly likely that she wasn't coming back, and they were extremely saddened by it. Effie was all "GOOD LUCK, REMEMBER, HOLD YOUR PINKY OUT WHEN YOU DRINK THE POND WATER." >_>; She didn't really say that, but she may as well have.

Mega Duck

Sweet_Kimono_Girl
litloo
Sweet_Kimono_Girl
Cutie4659
i hate Snow and Cato

did you know alexander ludvig (the guy that plays cato in case you didn't know) has realised a song called liv it up? emotion_dowant
link:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFNdqPNAMfs

Uhm i know his name but i don't know something about that song :
oh, well what do you think about it then?
me and my friend sings it all the time emotion_awesome

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
President Snow. Look for him if you want to find Satan.

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Did anybody here mention Katniss? Cause she is in my list
she's so annoying sometimes. She can't even choose between Gale and Peeta and make those two boys suffer *poor Gale and Peeta T.T*
but aside of that, I love Katniss

Romantic Gekko

Ayamae Akahana
emenoh
Ayamae Akahana

I absolutely cannot stand her because she just doesn't even get it! She's picking the names of children out of a glass bowl to have them go and fight to the death, and all she's concerned with are their MANNERS. I would be a complete and utter savage around her SIMPLY to piss her off. She's just so unbelievably stupid. See, I can forgive Venia, Octavia, and Flavius for being stupid, because they actually kind of get it. They understood when they were sending Katniss in that it was highly likely that she wasn't coming back, and they were extremely saddened by it. Effie was all "GOOD LUCK, REMEMBER, HOLD YOUR PINKY OUT WHEN YOU DRINK THE POND WATER." >_>; She didn't really say that, but she may as well have.

Idk, I think Effie was less stupid than she let on. Being able to visit the districts like she is, she has to know some stuff. It's just really dangerous for her to be all "This is ridiculously unfair~" And then again, you have to remember she grew up in the Capitol. She has no idea what it's like to even think about being hungry. And what makes me say this is because in the second book, and at the endish of the third book, some of Effie's reactions... I can believe she didn't know a lot in the first book, but by 2 and 3, I think she was a lot more aware.

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50
Ryolen
CanyBites
Which girl with blonde hair? I hated the girl from District 2 in the book
It was in the movie, i was too lazy to read teh book emotion_drool

Oh ok.

Quick Reply

Submit