Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOL, AHH!Remember that one dude that had the talk show; and he had blue hair? his hair looked lik a butt! emotion_0A0

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I don't really hate her, but he story is my least favorite, Prim. I think she should have lived, she embodied the good in people, and without her the story just became very depressing. It would have made for a better ending, because Katiness wouldn't be so freaking sad.
Hmm... neutral with the characters
Ryolen
The characters that i hated the most was that chick with the blonde hair that said OH lets kill her
(sorry i dont remember names only Rues emo )

I hated her too! She was so annoying an dim glad that she was stung by those bee thingys.. cool
RosexRogue
I don't really hate her, but he story is my least favorite, Prim. I think she should have lived, she embodied the good in people, and without her the story just became very depressing. It would have made for a better ending, because Katiness wouldn't be so freaking sad.

What ever u posted about the Zelda thingy....THATS funny 3nodding
samhunterchris
I hate Peeta, he seems like the most unhuman charactor in the book.Mooning over some random hairy xhick he never met and so hard to keep her alive. Paint himself super well, decorate cakes super well and

They've met, he has been in love with her ever since he saw her as a little girl. It wasn't like he didn't know about her or hadn't seen her before the Hunger Games, and he was human. He was sweet and kind. Just because he never really showed a mean side (spoiler) not until the third book. doesn't mean he didn't act human. He was just a genuine nice guy.

The characters I hated the most was Snow, Coin, and sometimes her prep team got on my nerves.

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
I didnt like Cato, glimmer, or clove.

Browser

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Trader 100
I hated Glimmer and President Snow..

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
President Snow, Seneca Crane, Effie (kind of..), Gale, and Peeta..

Handsome Hero

19,590 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I love all the characters from The Hunger Games to Catching Fire because I just borrowed the Catching Fire book from my cousin but so far I hated Glimmer in The Hunger Games then I started hating President Snow at Catching Fire .

Handsome Hero

19,590 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
xX_Endless_Time_Xx
I hated Glimmer and President Snow..
Same !

Handsome Hero

19,590 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Girl With The Windex Eyes
samhunterchris
I hate Peeta, he seems like the most unhuman charactor in the book.Mooning over some random hairy xhick he never met and so hard to keep her alive. Paint himself super well, decorate cakes super well and

They've met, he has been in love with her ever since he saw her as a little girl. It wasn't like he didn't know about her or hadn't seen her before the Hunger Games, and he was human. He was sweet and kind. Just because he never really showed a mean side (spoiler) not until the third book. doesn't mean he didn't act human. He was just a genuine nice guy.

The characters I hated the most was Snow, Coin, and sometimes her prep team got on my nerves.
I hate Flavius , Venia and Octavia too sometimes when they begin to be chatty and gossip - ish . XD !

Chatty Businesswoman

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I dislike Snow

**SPOILER**

Mainly cause he is responsible for the death of Prim
I hate Peeta
Definitely Primrose.
So annoying.

Quick Reply