Welcome to Gaia! ::

The characters that i hated the most was that chick with the blonde hair that said OH lets kill her
(sorry i dont remember names only Rues emo )

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryolen
The characters that i hated the most was that chick with the blonde hair that said OH lets kill her

The Career girl from District 1? That was Glimmer.

Honestly, I rather liked all the tributes.

I never liked Coin though.

Liberal Codger

Coin, Snow, and most of all...

EFFIE. I just wanna choke that woman. And honestly, I hate Gale, too.
[Ren The Ryoko]
Ryolen

The Career girl from District 1? That was Glimmer.

Honestly, I rather liked all the tributes.

I never liked Coin though.

i think so idk
Ayamae Akahana
Coin, Snow, and most of all...

EFFIE. I just wanna choke that woman. And honestly, I hate Gale, too.

LOL, YESSS! That move had so many bishes i wanted to choke xd ! my fav character was dat dude that was wif rue and he killed that b*cth and teh drunk guy. whee

Dapper Seeker

I didnt like clove...
i hated it when she attacked katniss and was like " im gonna kill you just like we did with rue"
President Snow. That jack*ss stressed

Lonely Genius

i hate Snow and Cato
I hate Marvel, Coin and Gale
I hate Marvel, Coin, Gale, and President Snow.
I didn't like Snow, Coin, Marvel, or Gale.
Windy Inferno
I didnt like clove...
i hated it when she attacked katniss and was like " im gonna kill you just like we did with rue"
RIGHT!!!??? I wanted to stab her in the side!! evil
RUE ALL THE WAY

Shirtless Powerhouse

Man, President Snow was ******** awesome. A truly excellent character, especially in the second and third books, where he actually got to shine. Honestly, I think he's the most effectively executed character in the series. He and Finnick were both just incredibly excellent.

I confess, Katniss got on my nerves a lot, as a character. All her wishy-washy self-loathing and flipping around with her FEELS about BOYS and stuff got on my nerves, especially when she was such a solid feminist character most of the time when people actually brought stuff up to her. But I was pleased that she had limitations, and that in particular her limitation was strategic intelligence and empathy-- it's an unusual flaw for a main character to be kind of dumb, frequently slow on the uptake, and to struggle as much as Katniss did to read others' motives and emotions. Executed well-- in her element, she was smart, and once she got the gears turning, she could plot with the best of them, but she was always so easily manipulated by people who could think circles around her-- and that was a lot of people.

All in all, I didn't really get to know any of the "mean" tributes well enough to actually dislike them. They kinda showed up, tried to kill somebody, and died.

In the end, the one I really didn't like was Gale. He joined the rebellion and forgot who he was, and participated in the worst kind of hedonistic calculus-- the kind that assigns no value to the lives of anyone he can convince himself is an enemy.
Befor i thot cado's name was kaito until i read the credits... emo
I hate Peeta, he seems like the most unhuman charactor in the book.Mooning over some random hairy xhick he never met and so hard to keep her alive. Paint himself super well, decorate cakes super well and

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff