Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara
I really dont like the Careers! I mean. there acting like the Gmes was the best thing that happened to them and they're like ,"Kill her!!" and stuff...

They were trained for it and when/if they win they get riches— why wouldn't they be that way?

I dont know, it's just wierd that they are having so much fun when any minute they could die and they're killing people. Even if they were trained like that its still kind of bad...

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
paytonTiara
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara
I really dont like the Careers! I mean. there acting like the Gmes was the best thing that happened to them and they're like ,"Kill her!!" and stuff...

They were trained for it and when/if they win they get riches— why wouldn't they be that way?

I dont know, it's just wierd that they are having so much fun when any minute they could die and they're killing people. Even if they were trained like that its still kind of bad...

Sure it's bad, but if you look at it from their point of view, they have the advantage— why not try and have fun?

Interesting Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara

Sure it's bad, but if you look at it from their point of view, they have the advantage— why not try and have fun?

Yeah I guess. I mean they don't have that long to do it , right? blaugh

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Cato + Clove ( Hater's gonna hate ) And the tribute that killed Rue

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I'd have to say my least favorite character is president Snow. mostly because he's a power hungry manipulative {insert vulgar adjective here}.... that;s my opinion anyway.
Jakl13
I'd have to say my least favorite character is president Snow. mostly because he's a power hungry manipulative {insert vulgar adjective here}.... that;s my opinion anyway.

Lol my frend hates him too rofl
yum_puddi
Jakl13
oh and nice dream avi
SilenceOfTheFullMoon
My friend sabrina supports them 4laugh
SilenceOfTheFullMoon
Awsome eyes! i want em emotion_dowant
paytonTiara
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara
Bunni Geisha
paytonTiara

Yeah I guess. I mean they don't have that long to do it , right? blaugh
tengks for the tip emotion_yatta

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Ayamae Akahana
Marissa Night
Ayamae Akahana
Coin, Snow, and most of all...

EFFIE. I just wanna choke that woman. And honestly, I hate Gale, too.

You have just become my hero.

I hate Gale, yet everyone else is always saying 'oh Gale's soooooooooo hot. He's soooo sexy'. -.-

I hate him because he kept getting in the way of my Peeniss. *Ba-dum TSH* XD

No, but really, I hate him because he's an asshat. He started out okay, but as the books progressed, he just lost more and more of his humanity.

It was funny because in Mockingjay tried to salvage him and at that point I was just like 'no. it's over. i hate him. good-bye.'

I HATED COIN SAY THEY SHOULD HAVE A RELATIONSHIP!

I was just like 'oh hellz no girl.' that was soooo wrong. like. ew.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
By the end of 3 I really hated Gale. Also the leader lady kinda bugged me I liked Snow more than her!!) and of course all the career tributes.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I dislike Gale, but I can't really hate any of the characters. It's not in me. :/
Marvel, Glimmer and President Snow.

2,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
the chick with blonde hair is Glimmer the only one i didn't like was the idiot who was guarding the food for the careers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff