Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I love the books, and want to know if it would be worth it to go to the expensive theatre because it's a good movie. If it isn't a very good movie I'll wait untill it goes to the five dollar theatre. Any opinions?

Benevolent Hunter

In general it's a good movie yes....but...if you read the books and are one of those who see all the differences in it then you might wanna wait on that before you leave that theater pissed off. Depends on what type you are for that kinda stuff hm. Good movies...some changes that might bug ya though yknow? that's...my input there yup.

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Thank you for your response smile

Wealthy Marshmallow

The movie was good, but they cut out some of the scenes and stuff that was in the book.
I havent seen it but i reall really want to heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Okay, well, it depends on what time of person you are! If you're the type of person who is critical and really enjoys the small details- you're going to be pretty disappointed. The movie was really fast paced. At some moments, you're watching the movie, and you think, "Whoa, wait, wasn't that the first five chapters?!" all within five or so minutes. (Not even exaggerating.) Honestly, I enjoyed the movie. The script followed the book quite well, and they changed a few things, but nothing major. I loved the cast, and overall, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give the movie an 8.

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Seriously, it's a bad movie for me. Why? Because it is like a predictive programming...in which our minds will just accept that when it happens in reality, in our near future...maybe we will just do the same...to depopulate! And that! I dont wanna do. I'm just too serious, guys... Don't mind me, i don't wanna offend anybody. It's just my personal opinion. Thank you! 3nodding
It's decent but they could've done more by going for an R rating

Deathly Inquisitor

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I have now seen the movie. I give it 3 stars

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I loved it so much i saw it twice its worth paying 5$ to see the movie
MrsJTFelton
Okay, well, it depends on what time of person you are! If you're the type of person who is critical and really enjoys the small details- you're going to be pretty disappointed. The movie was really fast paced. At some moments, you're watching the movie, and you think, "Whoa, wait, wasn't that the first five chapters?!" all within five or so minutes. (Not even exaggerating.) Honestly, I enjoyed the movie. The script followed the book quite well, and they changed a few things, but nothing major. I loved the cast, and overall, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give the movie an 8.

I would wait for the 5 dollar. save money. it was good.
it was great!!!

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
I recommend watching it. Although I don't believe Jennifer Lawrence was the best actress. Its just my opinion though ^^

Liberal Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
i think it was good but its just my opinion. there were some parts that rated a .05 on my sisters's scariness scale but its pretty good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff