Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Explorer

This is a thread just to post what info you have on any Hunger Games Items. Legitimate info only please, don't just post lists of words that won't work, although you can post a theory, whether proven or unproven, if you have one.

So far, we know that posting "Hunger" or "Bread" within this forum gives you the "Burnt Bread" Item, with a description that reads:
User Image
"A sacrifice made to save lives that she can never repay."

I had the thought that maybe you had to give it to someone as a trigger for another item, but I've tried trading and gifting it with friends, and I can confirm that that does not work.

I can also confirm that donating it to the Dumpster does nothing, though I don't know about receiving it through the Dumpster. That's a bit tricky.

5,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Does it give you the bread only once? Because I've said "Hunger" and "Bread" a lot here and I think I only have one confused

Familiar Explorer

Yes, you just get the one.

Dozens of people are selling theirs in the marketplace for cheap, though that may change.
SexySailorScout
hunger

bread
SexySailorScout
SexySailorScout
hunger

bread

It worked! biggrin
Sweet, Hunger Games bread.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Cute Hero

hunger games bread.

c:

Familiar Explorer

Tenel Kah
This is a thread just to post what info you have on any Hunger Games Items. Legitimate info only please, don't just post lists of words that won't work, although you can post a theory, whether proven or unproven, if you have one.

So far, we know that posting "Hunger" or "Bread" within this forum gives you the "Burnt Bread" Item, with a description that reads:
User Image
"A sacrifice made to save lives that she can never repay."

I had the thought that maybe you had to give it to someone as a trigger for another item, but I've tried trading and gifting it with friends, and I can confirm that that does not work.

I can also confirm that donating it to the Dumpster does nothing, though I don't know about receiving it through the Dumpster. That's a bit tricky.

Newest Update: The Item "Burnt Bread" is officially listed as a Game Item.

This could mean that they will soon create a Hunger Games game, in which the Bread is used, and which we all hope will lead to other items.

Familiar Explorer

Or I suppose they could add it into Zomg somehow, but I hope they make it part of a quest.
A flamesuit would be pretty tight, much better than a bow i'd say. hunger bread.

Sparkly Friend

7,575 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items