Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tenel Kah
This is a thread just to post what info you have on any Hunger Games Items. Legitimate info only please, don't just post lists of words that won't work, although you can post a theory, whether proven or unproven, if you have one.

So far, we know that posting "Hunger" or "Bread" within this forum gives you the "Burnt Bread" Item, with a description that reads:
User Image
"A sacrifice made to save lives that she can never repay."

I had the thought that maybe you had to give it to someone as a trigger for another item, but I've tried trading and gifting it with friends, and I can confirm that that does not work.

I can also confirm that donating it to the Dumpster does nothing, though I don't know about receiving it through the Dumpster. That's a bit tricky.

Hunger or Bread?

Giver

Hunger bread? Hmm ...

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
" Hunger bread ! I should get two then...yes? Just kidding of course."
User Image
hunger bread!
Tenel Kah
This is a thread just to post what info you have on any Hunger Games Items. Legitimate info only please, don't just post lists of words that won't work, although you can post a theory, whether proven or unproven, if you have one.

So far, we know that posting "Hunger" or "Bread" within this forum gives you the "Burnt Bread" Item, with a description that reads:
User Image
"A sacrifice made to save lives that she can never repay."

I had the thought that maybe you had to give it to someone as a trigger for another item, but I've tried trading and gifting it with friends, and I can confirm that that does not work.

I can also confirm that donating it to the Dumpster does nothing, though I don't know about receiving it through the Dumpster. That's a bit tricky.

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
alexainthehouse
hunger

bread.
Hunger or Bread

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I didn't know there were any Gaia/Hunder Games items. So if I say bread, I might get a freebie?

Beloved Lover

User ImageHunger Bread Games.

That is all.

Magical Girl

Magical Girl

Demonic Coconut
hunger

bread

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300