Welcome to Gaia! ::

everyone will be early XD
do try to get a good seat :3

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I'll probably go the day after it starts. xD Still have to beat the crowd, though.
The Hunger Games is going to be my first-ever midnight showing, but typically, I wait a week or so, so I'm guaranteed a relatively calm theater. Normally I can even keep people from talking about whatever movie until I see it. Normally.
x Karurie x
Screw that.
I'm going to wait a few days before going to see the movie. Y'know, wait till the crowds leave.

That's what I usually do with movies, but this time I want to do something different.
II-Mystic Mirage-II
I'd wait a couple of days from the time it came out and then go see it. It's gonna be packed. Also turn off your phone for those days because your friends are gonna want to talk to you about the movie. xd

I have no friends. I'm seeing it all by my lonesome emo

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Screw that.
I'm going to wait a few days before going to see the movie. Y'know, wait till the crowds leave.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I'd wait a couple of days from the time it came out and then go see it. It's gonna be packed. Also turn off your phone for those days because your friends are gonna want to talk to you about the movie. xd
misspiggyluvsu
I always go to midnight premieres, but it can get really annoying when the "fans" get loud and Ooooohhhh and Aaahhhhhh constantly. I would suggest going in the morning when all the kids are in school and it's quieter, but since Spring Break is coming up for many, you'd probably have to wait a while which is no good in my opinion. Soooo...join the crowd and enjoy the excitement of many others.

I've never been to a midnight premier and I'm really liking the idea to go to this one's.

Lonely Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
when i go i'm probably wearing my hair like that too.
And i'm wearing my mockingjay pinxD
DuskShine
Well, since every single ticket has been sold already at the movie theater I go to, I'm probably just going to buy it on DVD or something. My friends want me to go, but that's because they thought that I bought it months beforehand, like they did.

Er... I should check to make sure my movie theater still has tickets. I live in a small town so I didn't think it'd be a big deal but now I'm getting kinda worried.

Dangerous Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
I always go to midnight premieres, but it can get really annoying when the "fans" get loud and Ooooohhhh and Aaahhhhhh constantly. I would suggest going in the morning when all the kids are in school and it's quieter, but since Spring Break is coming up for many, you'd probably have to wait a while which is no good in my opinion. Soooo...join the crowd and enjoy the excitement of many others.
Well, since every single ticket has been sold already at the movie theater I go to, I'm probably just going to buy it on DVD or something. My friends want me to go, but that's because they thought that I bought it months beforehand, like they did.
Im one of those fans who will be dressed up and etc but I mean all of these fans are going to be loyal.nothing to be worried about
Don't know if I want to be surrounded by the fans (and possibly cring babies) or enjoy my space with a greater chance for the best seats. Then again I totally missed out on the Harry Potter movie going experience.

Sadly I'm not going with anyone. Wish I was or I wouldn't care when I wanted to go.
But I am going with my hair braided! And I hope to get some mech before the showing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff