Peeta 0.55769230769231 55.8% [ 29 ]
Gale 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 5 ]
TEAM GOLD <3 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

surfergirl222
I love love love Hunger Games! I've dreessed as Katniss for three halloweens now. its so awesome. LOVEE ITTTT!!!!

Nice! Lol and not creepy at all O.o

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Eddie Van Halen
12peppermint
Eddie Van Halen
I love the Hunger Games books, but after seeing the movie Battle Royale, I get the feeling she took a lot of stuff from that movie/book.

She has different characters and reasons for the games, but it is way to similar to this other film.

I heard about that, I even wiki-ed Battle Royal. XD
Although I have yet to read it to see the similarities for myself.
A lot of times authors are highly influenced by other works, take for example this huge vampire epidemic going on...
It's like taking an idea and presenting it in a way that'll appeal to young adults/ teenagers
Wait. That's exactly what it is. XD Still really like the Hunger Games, and I bet a research into literature history will prove to find even more books with the whole "game survival" concept, probably... maybe...
NOTHING IS ORIGINAL. XD Still awesome.

It was just a couple things that were way to similar that threw me off. Like example of the time zone areas in one of the books. I thought it was very original until I saw it in the other movie, kind of thing.

You mean like in the second book the huge island clock zone thingy? Dangit I thought that was original too. XD Okay now I'm interested in this Battle Royal, might pick it up in my spare time.

Anaiss's Significant Otter

12peppermint
Eddie Van Halen
12peppermint
Eddie Van Halen
I love the Hunger Games books, but after seeing the movie Battle Royale, I get the feeling she took a lot of stuff from that movie/book.

She has different characters and reasons for the games, but it is way to similar to this other film.

I heard about that, I even wiki-ed Battle Royal. XD
Although I have yet to read it to see the similarities for myself.
A lot of times authors are highly influenced by other works, take for example this huge vampire epidemic going on...
It's like taking an idea and presenting it in a way that'll appeal to young adults/ teenagers
Wait. That's exactly what it is. XD Still really like the Hunger Games, and I bet a research into literature history will prove to find even more books with the whole "game survival" concept, probably... maybe...
NOTHING IS ORIGINAL. XD Still awesome.

It was just a couple things that were way to similar that threw me off. Like example of the time zone areas in one of the books. I thought it was very original until I saw it in the other movie, kind of thing.

You mean like in the second book the huge island clock zone thingy? Dangit I thought that was original too. XD Okay now I'm interested in this Battle Royal, might pick it up in my spare time.

Yeah, they also list of the dead after every day, have a 2 people type dilemma and in the second book they bring back survivors from previous games and make them play again. Seeing so many similar things made me go, "Really...did they just read this book?"

I still love the Hunger Games though. I feel a bit cheated now, but they did come up with their own back story and characters. I feel like they just took the actual games and injected their own people.

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have all the books, im going 2 have a hunger games party in a week, i have read the hunger games series so many times i couldnt even begin 2 count and im going 2 see the movie the minute it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
werewolvez
I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have all the books, im going 2 have a hunger games party in a week, i have read the hunger games series so many times i couldnt even begin 2 count and im going 2 see the movie the minute it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

eek How do you have a hunger games party? (very curious!)

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
12peppermint
werewolvez

invite all ur friends 2 dress up as different characters in the hunger games, decorate ur house with hunger games stuff, then have hunger games music(the hanging tree, Rue's lullaby, etc.), games and act out events from the hunger games. easy.......i get 2 be katniss!!!!!!!

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

8,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

invite all ur friends 2 dress up as different characters in the hunger games, decorate ur house with hunger games stuff, then have hunger games music(the hanging tree, Rue's lullaby, etc.), games and act out events from the hunger games. easy.......i get 2 be katniss!!!!!!!

Dressing up is fun, yes, but playing hunger-games inspired games? XD sounds kinda depressing... ohh you could make crackers with the mockingjay emblem on them xp

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
12peppermint
werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

Dressing up is fun, yes, but playing hunger-games inspired games? XD sounds kinda depressing... ohh you could make crackers with the mockingjay emblem on them xp

thats a good idea thanks!!!!!!and im not going 2 play like death games or anything like that...there going 2 be fun games

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

WOOT! GIRL ON FIYAH!! LOL All the kids in my class say she's a slut. Y'know, kissing Peeta and Gale... Her "cousin" TRUE REDNECKK. LOLOLOL
Ehh, don't do this whole twilight team thing. It's HG not gay vampire s**t.

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

Cato Fck Buddy
Ehh, don't do this whole twilight team thing. It's HG not gay vampire s**t.

... I get it. Kay, sweetheart?

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

WOOT! GIRL ON FIYAH!! LOL All the kids in my class say she's a slut. Y'know, kissing Peeta and Gale... Her "cousin" TRUE REDNECKK. LOLOLOL

i dont really care if shes a slut. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!i love pie and pi yum_wasabipie yum_strawberrypie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_pie emotion_c8 emotion_yatta emotion_awesome

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

werewolvez
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

i dont really care if shes a slut. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!i love pie and pi yum_wasabipie yum_strawberrypie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_pie emotion_c8 emotion_yatta emotion_awesome

Who doesn't? emotion_c8 LOLOL!

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

Quote this and I tip you C:

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
werewolvez
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
werewolvez
12peppermint
werewolvez

Who doesn't? emotion_c8 LOLOL!

yum_pizza yum_pizza dramallama dramallama cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_biggrin cat_biggrin isnt pizza pie too?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff