Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

-bedsexual
The Hunger Games = Excellent !
Catching Fire = Ehh
Mockingjay = No

That's exactly what I think of the series! emotion_c8 Like Mockingjay really wasn't interesting. The only part I liked was the wedding and the epilogue blaugh

FrogInDebt's Waifu

Garbage

User Image

<333333333333333333333333333333333 JOSH HUTCHERSON!! AKA PEETA MELLARK ZOMGPOP biggrin
Did you seriously just ******** ask "Team Peeta or Team Gale?"

The Hunger Games is not Twilight. Katniss doesn't necessarily want either of them unlike Bella's desperate a**. Katniss could easily survive without either of them. She doesn't really give a s**t. This whole Team s**t should not be in any relation with the Hunger Games unless you are talking about districts.
Plus, if you read all three books, there'd be no need for this whole Team Gale or Team Peeta bullshit.
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
-bedsexual
The Hunger Games = Excellent !
Catching Fire = Ehh
Mockingjay = No

That's exactly what I think of the series! emotion_c8 Like Mockingjay really wasn't interesting. The only part I liked was the wedding and the epilogue blaugh

I don't know. All of the books were amazing. They were all just amazing in their own way. Hunger Games was more based on Peeta and Katniss. Catching Fire was more directed on confusion. It was a new, interesting challenge. I good build up to what the third book was directed on, rebellion against the Capitol. They all accompanied each other perfectly.
I'm halfway done with the book and so far, it's f*ckmazing! I'm on the part when the game has just started and I can't put the book down! IT'S MY NEW ADDICTION!

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip

The Hunger Games is not Twilight. Katniss doesn't necessarily want either of them unlike Bella's desperate a**. Katniss could easily survive without either of them. She doesn't really give a s**t. This whole Team s**t should not be in any relation with the Hunger Games unless you are talking about districts.

I think I love you. 8D

In other words, I agree with this so much. I don't have much to add to it. c:

Anyways, these are my most favorite books! These were the first books I ever read that I couldn't put down, and Mockingjay is the only book to ever make me cry. The first one is definitely my favorite, but I like each of them in their own way. Although I don't think I will ever read Mockingjay again. It was such a good book but really very sad.
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

I think I love you. 8D

In other words, I agree with this so much. I don't have much to add to it. c:

Anyways, these are my most favorite books! These were the first books I ever read that I couldn't put down, and Mockingjay is the only book to ever make me cry. The first one is definitely my favorite, but I like each of them in their own way. Although I don't think I will ever read Mockingjay again. It was such a good book but really very sad.

Thank you so very much smile These are my favorite books as well. All 3 were amazing. Amazing.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip
Thank you so very much smile These are my favorite books as well. All 3 were amazing. Amazing.

Yes, they are~! c:

I am so glad I read them before the movie came out. I am excited to go see the movie, but I don't want it to ruin how I picture things in the books, you know~?
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

Yes, they are~! c:

I am so glad I read them before the movie came out. I am excited to go see the movie, but I don't want it to ruin how I picture things in the books, you know~?

Exactly. Like, I kinda expected some of the big, bulky, strong tributes too look giant and muscular. From the trailer, everyone looks like skinny teenagers. razz
I just hope they don't try to turn it into a strictly romantic story. Like, I LOVE the romance in the story, don't get me wrong, but they better continue to play Katniss as independent, not dependent on their love.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip
Exactly. Like, I kinda expected some of the big, bulky, strong tributes too look giant and muscular. From the trailer, everyone looks like skinny teenagers. razz
I just hope they don't try to turn it into a strictly romantic story. Like, I LOVE the romance in the story, don't get me wrong, but they better continue to play Katniss as independent, not dependent on their love.

So far some of the people look mostly like I imagined the characters, but with a few things that seem a little off. But I can't complain. It's not like they decided to give Katniss blonde hair or something ridiculous like that~

I agree~! I want the romance part to be just like it was in the book. It was there, and I definitely love that part of the story, but they shouldn't make it the entire story.

Of course, they better not mess up the cave scene. I will not be happy if they do because that's one of my favorite parts of the book. >>;
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

So far some of the people look mostly like I imagined the characters, but with a few things that seem a little off. But I can't complain. It's not like they decided to give Katniss blonde hair or something ridiculous like that~

I agree~! I want the romance part to be just like it was in the book. It was there, and I definitely love that part of the story, but they shouldn't make it the entire story.

Of course, they better not mess up the cave scene. I will not be happy if they do because that's one of my favorite parts of the book. >>;
I've heard that the cave scene was being shortened sad
And sense the movie is PG-13, I wonder how graphic some of the deaths will be... Like Rue, her death NEEDS to be dramatic. And the wolf-mutation NEED to be ripping uhhhh....what's his name... to shreds, like in the book. It needs to be at least a little graphic. That's what gave those parts so much power. And what really proved how evil the Capitol was. These gruesome deaths can't be overlooked or not shown. They are EXTREMELY important.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip
And sense the movie is PG-13, I wonder how graphic some of the deaths will be... Like Rue, her death NEEDS to be dramatic. And the wolf-mutation NEED to be ripping uhhhh....what's his name... to shreds, like in the book. It needs to be at least a little graphic. That's what gave those parts so much power. And what really proved how evil the Capitol was. These gruesome deaths can't be overlooked or not shown. They are EXTREMELY important.

That sucks so much. Like seriously... that's my most favorite part. It better not seem like some random kissing. ._.;

And, that's very true. I think Rue's death will still be dramatic, since it's really one of the most important parts of the book. As for the wolf-mutts, I hope they look awesome, and not like the wolves in Twilight. I doubt they will make Cato's death too graphic, but hopefully it will still be intense. The Hunger Games are supposed to be brutal and intense. I definitely agree it impacts how people see the Capitol.

I don't even know how they would begin to make Mockingjay into a PG-13 movie. That book makes the first one look happy.
Makkuro-Sango
Super Paperclip

That sucks so much. Like seriously... that's my most favorite part. It better not seem like some random kissing. ._.;

And, that's very true. I think Rue's death will still be dramatic, since it's really one of the most important parts of the book. As for the wolf-mutts, I hope they look awesome, and not like the wolves in Twilight. I doubt they will make Cato's death too graphic, but hopefully it will still be intense. The Hunger Games are supposed to be brutal and intense. I definitely agree it impacts how people see the Capitol.

I don't even know how they would begin to make Mockingjay into a PG-13 movie. That book makes the first one look happy.

I knew it was Cato! Damn memory razz
And I agree with everything you just said. These aren't just wolves. These are mutant wolves. Eyes of the tributes. And Mockingjay? Seriously. The pods and s**t? The kids? No idea how it will be PG-13. You know they are making 4 movies, right?

Beloved Shapeshifter

Super Paperclip

I knew it was Cato! Damn memory razz
And I agree with everything you just said. These aren't just wolves. These are mutant wolves. Eyes of the tributes. And Mockingjay? Seriously. The pods and s**t? The kids? No idea how it will be PG-13. You know they are making 4 movies, right?

After I said that, I had to check to see if it actually was Cato. So don't worry. xD

Yeah, the kids at the end... that is going to be so hard to watch. ._.;

How are they making four movies~? @_@ Are they splitting up Mockingjay into two? I can kind of see the point of that, because that book moves so fast and a LOT happens in it. I just hope they can do it well and not completely ruin and confuse everything~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff