Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Raccoon

Was anyone else super disappointed by the Hunger Games movie?
All my friends loved it. I'm not saying it was terrible but I expected it to be better and it seems like everyone else LOVED it.
i like the book way better cuz it hav mor detail u no heart biggrin

Hilarious Raccoon

Witchie7
i like the book way better cuz it hav mor detail u no heart biggrin

Yeah, I think the movie should have done a better job of Haymitch's part. The book totally made him seem so much cooler than the movie!
also the guy that play peeta the part where he gave the bread to katniss he was to old rite there n how katniss got the pin they mess that part up too. crying

Dedicated Bibliophile

I think the soundtrack is the best thing to come out of it so far. I look forward to the next CD.

Hilarious Raccoon

Yeah, I don't really understand why they didn't just keep Madge. I really liked that she was in the book, she made Katniss seem more personable and human because Madge was really katniss's only friend other than Gale.
Aldera
I think the soundtrack is the best thing to come out of it so far. I look forward to the next CD.

i like the music

Hilarious Raccoon

I haven't heard the soundtrack, I mean I heard the music during the movie but I didn't pay very close attention to it.
The book was 10 times better than that of the movie. The movie would have been good if it were it's own genre.

Hilarious Raccoon

NINERNATION
MuffinChick54
Yeah, I don't really understand why they didn't just keep Madge. I really liked that she was in the book, she made Katniss seem more personable and human because Madge was really katniss's only friend other than Gale.

ya gale is weird

I cannot stand him. I don't understand all the "team peeta or team gale" stuff. I'm not picking a side on that argument, but Gale pisses me off soooooo much!

Hilarious Raccoon

Terror of death024
The book was 10 times better than that of the movie. The movie would have been good if it were it's own genre.

I feel like even without comparing the movie to the book it wasn't spectacular. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go see it a second time or buy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff