Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200
i saw that at the book store. have you read it yet? i wanna find out if it's worth the read? someone told me pride and prejudice and zombies was worth the read, but i read it and fail to agree.
red caravans
i saw that at the book store. have you read it yet? i wanna find out if it's worth the read? someone told me pride and prejudice and zombies was worth the read, but i read it and fail to agree.

I did! I got a hoot out of it c:
but, some people might disagree. I did, though, let a couple of my friends read it, and they laughed out loud during class.
My advice would be you should check it out from a library: The book's price is pretty high. c:
nebroc
I guess its about how the kids are trying to get that bread right?

No, silly. It's like the Hunger Games but humorous. dramallama

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Im sorry to say that i bought it and read it. its an insult to the hunger games but its actually really funny...
101Quidditch_Fan
Im sorry to say that i bought it and read it. its an insult to the hunger games but its actually really funny...

I know! Like the Battle Royale stuff. It was very entertaining though dramallama

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

I know! Like the Battle Royale stuff. It was very entertaining though dramallama

yeah it was biggrin
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin
I liked it when Effu told the crowd she was going to censor their fingers, mon. XD

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin
I liked it when Effu told the crowd she was going to censor their fingers, mon. XD

haha me too and when Kantkiss had a small orchestra outside of the cave so the enemies could find Pita. Kantkiss's mind is so messed up in the book that its hilarious!!! rofl
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin

haha me too and when Kantkiss had a small orchestra outside of the cave so the enemies could find Pita. Kantkiss's mind is so messed up in the book that its hilarious!!! rofl

I know! she thinks Butterball's a cat dramallama
no but my freind hassssssssssssss XD

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin

you mean dog. she thinks butterball is a dog not a cat neutral

Timid Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
Public_Enemy_4_Ever
YOLO

Hate you for this
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin

Im pretty sure it is a dog, but it has the characteristics of a dog. emotion_donotwant

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

yeah it was biggrin

Im pretty sure it is a dog, but it has the characteristics of a dog. emotion_donotwant

oh well i thought it was the other way around smile ...forget i said anything (throws something down and disappears behind a puff of smoke...beep beep goes the smoke detector) xd
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan
C a s h m e r e s
101Quidditch_Fan

oh well i thought it was the other way around smile ...forget i said anything (throws something down and disappears behind a puff of smoke...beep beep goes the smoke detector) xd

agh, i messed that sentence! I meant it is a dog, she just thinks its a cat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff