twilight 0.053959965187119 5.4% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 1149 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
You can't compare three different book series that are all totally different except the genre being fantasy. . _ .
Okay first of all, (sorry to you Twilight fans)
TWILIGHT should not even be CONSIDERED to be with Harry Potter OR The Hunger Games!
I'm sorry, but that's my personal opinion. Yes, Twilight did go worldwide as did Harry Potter (not sure about The Hunger Games) but it wasn't significant... Harry Potter deserves to be known as a big title for its creativity, the layout, the plot of it all and you know what, as cheesy as this sounds, its intense. Its epic xd
It has A LOT of fans as well as many enemies (aka the Catholic/Christian church ;A; - *Catholic myself ): my school doesn't let me read it crying ) and you know, other people...
I personally find that Twilight has more haters than the actual fans because come on, if you think about it, the series was about a human girl choosing between a werewolf or a vampire. Its really typical and to me, its boring.
I love 'The Hunger Games' because even though it may not be as popular as Twilight was, it has more depth to it. It has a plot. Its youth vs. youth and shows the means of survival.
I don't know, I just really think that Twilight ... wasn't as great as Harry Potter or The Hunger Games. It didn't have enough intensity... neutral

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Twilight and Hunger Games.
I am going to pass on Harry Potter, have been ever since the books and movies.

Eloquent Humorist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
Definately Harry Potter. Twilight was good, and I'm only on chapter 4 of the Hunger Games right now. I'm a die hard Harry Potter fan. c:

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Harry Potter> The Hunger Games > Fanfiction > Dog poop > Twilight.

Can we stop comapreing these things? All your're going to get is contrast. I wish there was a sticky about this or something. :/

... You could compare The Maze Runner, 1984, and Battle Royale to The Hunger Games because they're all similar. :v But Twilight and Harry Potter? No. The only similarities between them are the large fanbases, and even the fanbases are different.
Harry Potter. ♥

I don't get why people keep comparing these books though. :l

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Twilight can kiss a donkey's a**

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Well the books and movies were GREAT for Harry Potter. I loved the 1st Hunger Games, 2nd not as much, and the 3rd I've been reading for a while...And Twilight...All the movies pretty much totally sucked except the newest, and I got about halfway into the book and gave up.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hunger Games because its the only one ive read and instrested in

Battle-ready Brawler

It's not really a contest, HP is always the answer lol
Random comparison, however for me,
Harry Potter will always be my favorite.
The Hunger Games was good, but I hated Mockingjay.
Twilight, hell no.

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Hunger Games <3

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love twilight, but harry potter is better hands down.
Harry Potter, more substance.
The hunger games of course. But I see why most would prefer Harry potter wink a lot of my rl friends absolutely LOVE it smile ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff