<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 >

can i join!!!
Harry Potter By Far.

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
some i like all movies dramallama
i think hunger games to be honest i thought i would say harry potter but nope hunger games
The Hunger games are AWESOME!!! rofl
Tell me....... How does wizards, vampires and werewolfs, and death games are related to each other?
Harry Potter and The Hunger Games rock!!! rofl xd mrgreen

Distinct Hunter

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!! because its a classic! if jk rowling had never written it then no one would have because its one of those books that takes a lot of talent to create!!! Harry potter is a master piece and thought the hunger games is good it will never surpass harry potter! I am The Harry Potter Generation!!!!! cat_biggrin mrgreen emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
No comment for Harry Potter

Hunger games, the first book was cool, second alright..... third wavers on the edge of disappointment.

Twilight!!!!!! By far super cool, can't wait for the last movie.
Harry potter sucks(i think) lol

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
The hunger games book is the best so far.Twilight is just stupid with the team jacob and edward.Its just crap

2,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hunger Games till now the Hunger Games entertain me loads this is actually my first time reading a book this far Harry Potter I probably spelt it wrong well I've tried to read it but I never did understand what it was about so I made my own theory: a nerd that has step parents ( i don't know) that are really rude to him and rude step siblings so he's pretty much in a pretty bad condition and I don't remember what happens next but then boom he's a Magician I think or some owl guy I really don't know I only watched one of the movies and I thought back then that it was pretty good I was a kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff