iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
The Hunger Games 100%~!! x3

totally... biggrin

Weee~!! 2 thumbs up~!! 4laugh

yeaaaa!! 3nodding biggrin

What's the main reason why you like Hunger Games~?? 3nodding

well, i like the Hunger games if u are asking me...because I like books that have a lot of action

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Twilight: Saw one of the movies in theaters. Won't go again. I have also read none of the books.

Harry Potter: Read the first book and watched the odd movie because of friends or school events.Thought it was ok.

Hunger Games: Saw the first movie and thought it was pretty good. Haven't read the books though. I'll watch more movies of this if they decide to make them.
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
The Hunger Games 100%~!! x3

totally... biggrin

well, i like the Hunger games if u are asking me...because I like books that have a lot of action

I guess I love the story also cause it's with action.. But I really like the things that Peeta Mellark do to Katniss Everdeen~!! They're such a cute couple~!! heart 4laugh

Invisible Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2

I guess I love the story also cause it's with action.. But I really like the things that Peeta Mellark do to Katniss Everdeen~!! They're such a cute couple~!! heart 4laugh

i agree!! 3nodding all the love is like twilight except i think the Hunger Games are better biggrin

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
harry potter is more possible than twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am still reading hunger games.i was on pg 101
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2

i agree!! 3nodding all the love is like twilight except i think the Hunger Games are better biggrin

Totally true~!! Thumbs up for Hunger Games~!! heart blaugh

A L I S A XxX's Senpai

Angelic Traveler

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'm voting "The hunger games" souly because it's the only one i'v read from start to finish. And to complament preveus comments, yes the quality of the books went down hill compared to the hunger games searies titel book....
"Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Ooh, Harry Potter! Harry Potter, that's me!" heart
Harry Potter

1. Great plot, brilliant writing, great plot twists, interconnections of all books, flawed characters (who wants Edward), character development. The author itself is a creation of sorcery. (Queen Rowling's talent in writing is undeniable, how she enveloped all of us.)
2. The books get better and better whereas THG is the other way around, The Hunger Games was great, Catching Fire was okay, Mockingjay was very much rushed and meh.
3. The Movies - I was five when Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone was released, and it pretty much just took my breath away. The following movies were perfect as well, and the Deathly Hallows movie was just as epic as the book.
4. It's a phenomenon. Ten years. Us, the fans, we call it our CHILDHOOD. The actors grew up in front of our eyes. We grew up with them, Dan was 10, I was five. Now I'm 15, he's 22 and I still fangirl over him and oh... Harry Potter. Theme parks. Movie gross of Approx. 8.3 billion dollars beating the Star Wars. Books gross of Approx. 10.1 billion dollars.
5. It's magical. You can't find any other book as magical as Harry Potter.
6. INFLUENTIAL.

"Whether you come back by page or the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home"

and to people who say we're retards because we act like Harry Potter is real.
"of course it's happening inside your head harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

Harry Potter, after all this time? Always.

Yesterday was May 2nd, the Battle of Hogwarts. Wands up for the heroes who did not die in vain.

Invisible Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2
Rocketeerer
iPrettyPrincess2

Totally true~!! Thumbs up for Hunger Games~!! heart blaugh

yes yes yes totally!!! HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY!!
heart Hunger Games heart

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hunger Games is good don't get me wrong but Harry Potter is better in my opinion.

Tiny Bit

23,850 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
Vampires and magic, they've been done before and in lots of different ways ... the hunger games is something unique. I just find the premise intriguing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff