Welcome to Gaia! ::

hp, thg, or twilight?

harry potter 0.45430809399478 45.4% [ 522 ]
the hunger games 0.4917319408181 49.2% [ 565 ]
twilight 0.053959965187119 5.4% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 1149 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 > >>

seriously people harry potter?whats wrong with yall,u obviously havent read the hunger games:

Dangerous Darling

-bedsexual
the Harry Potter books got better and better, besides Order of the Phoenix. The movies were pretty good also.
the Hunger Games book was really good, the second one ehh, the third one was a huge disappointment.
and for Twilight, no comment.

agrees with --^

Ice-Cold Gaian

-bedsexual
the Harry Potter books got better and better, besides Order of the Phoenix. The movies were pretty good also.
the Hunger Games book was really good, the second one ehh, the third one was a huge disappointment.
and for Twilight, no comment.

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart You just became awesome! Ootp was a bit of a flop, movie wise.

gaia_nitemareleft Twilight gaia_nitemareright = EVIL!

Hunger Games = No comment (Haven't read it, but the movie looks interesting at least)

Ice-Cold Gaian

Kurokashi-san
Javier Cross
I fear the debating abilities for the thread are gonna start lacking, all over again. crying

Debating? My friend as I have mentioned to you in the past this thread is nothing more then a popularity contest. It is sad because some YA Novels deserve to be given proper credence to such as Harry Potter. I have not read the Hunger Games, but the basic premise well having historical and literary significance is unique in the fact it places teens in a role historically reserved for adult males.

-nods- A teen Female no less.....which makes it such a different book. I might watch the movie, I dunno for sure. I haven enough books for now. ^^;

Original Gaian

8,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Hunger Games is great, but Harry Potter will always be first for me.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
*shoots everyone who says twilight*

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Stop comparing the two books. I read all the Harry Potter books and the Hunger Games series and they were all good. I think we can all agree that Twilight sucks though. HAHAHA one of the Twilight pictures says "failed to load"
None of them are even in the same genre, except that they're for young adults ಠ_ಠ

I love the Hunger Games and Harry Potter. Twilight, not so much, but for gods sake stop comparing them. It's pointless

Sweetest Star

12,690 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Edgiest 250
kanaya moryom
None of them are even in the same genre, except that they're for young adults ಠ_ಠ

This! That is all

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i thought harry potter was played out and twilight i dident like at all only because the actors taylor was fine but alot of others were just ughh yuck barf on a stick lol like really it sucks

Desirable Entrepreneur

While I am a fan, a big one at that, about Harry Potter. There's something about The Hunger Games that just draws me in and keeps me there. Twilight started my interest in reading, and while I admit it is a good book. I don't like the level of adoration and such that is involved with it. I would rather put myself into The Hunger Games multiple times than deal with the Twilight drama.
As to which movies stick to the plot more, I'd say Harry Potter and then maybe Twilight. The only reason why I say that is because I haven't seen The Hunger Games yet and I don't want to assume something without knowing if it's true or not. The movie comes out tomorrow. It'll be a while before I can see it seeming as it's the premier.

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
heart harry potter heart

Familiar Regular

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I enjoy The Hunger Games, but Harry Potter heart will always be first to me.

Phantom

HARRY POTTER
I LOOOOVE Harry Potter. (:
As for the Hunger Games, I haven't read the books, but I really want to read them before the movie comes out, which I THINK is pretty soon?
And Twilight, no, just no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces