Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I read the first and second book, and so far I want her to be with Peeta!! heart

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I perferred Gale in the first book. But then he became such a pain later on. -_-
I think Peeta was best for her in the end :3

X_smexihotstuff_X rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1 Total: 17 (7-28)

gale all the way 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh razz razz razz razz razz razz razz redface heart heart heart heart
jessiSHUTup
Bubble Berry Pie
TEAM PEETA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Gale is more cute, but i cant really decide....CATO FOR EVER!!!!
I'm on Team Cato too!!! Team Cato Forever~ heart

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Bubble Berry Pie
jessiSHUTup
Bubble Berry Pie
TEAM PEETA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Gale is more cute, but i cant really decide....CATO FOR EVER!!!!
I'm on Team Cato too!!! Team Cato Forever~ heart

The bloodthirsty maniac that held Peeta hostage in a sick attempt to bargain victory? Nooooo thank you.

I heart Peeta. Gale was such a douche.
Gale is was too blood-thirsty to me. Plus, I have never been a big fan of the pretty boys.

My husband and Peeta have similar personalities and (in the movie) facial structure, so I find Peeta more attractive. He is down to earth and pleasant while Gale is power hungry and a bit too full of himself. Not saying that Gale didn't have his moments but Peeta just seems like a much nicer character and husband material than Gale.
Was I the only person hoping for Madge and Katniss? cat_redface

But that's a pipe dream. XD I felt Peeta would have been whoever Katniss needed him to be, whereas Gale put Katniss in an "all or nothing" situation. My point of view on this is a little weird, since I'm not a fan of Mockingjay AT ALL. My ideal ending would not have had a rebellion in it at all, but would focus on how the Hunger Games affected Katniss, with her being unable to resocialize back into her normal life. I think her second Hunger Games would have left a deeper scar on her, since she was a lot more friendly with the participants than she was in the first Hunger Games.

I think I would have liked to see Katniss trying to gain herself back from the traumatic experience, and the only real way for her to do that would have been through Gale. Most of her happy post-war Hunger Games memories were of him, and I think she could find herself within him.

I like Peeta a lot, though, and I like the relationship he has with Katniss. I just wonder how much of it is genuine, since the entire romantic aspect of their relationship was intended for an audience on Katniss' part. I believe Peeta has a genuine love for Katniss, but I'm still unsure (even after reading the entire series and knowing its ending) of her feelings for him.

Of course, some events in Mockingjay leave me utterly unable to visualize a Katniss/Gale relationship. I think most people who've read Mockingjay know what I'm referring to, here.

tl;dr I would have liked Katniss/Gale if Mockingjay did not exist.
heart PEETA heart
i really perfer gale, but i think katniss is better off with peeta and just friends with gale biggrin

Tipsy Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I choose... Effie twisted
Peeta hes the sexiest one they only put gale cuz hes dating miley cyrus
Angry cookies_99_
i really perfer gale, but i think katniss is better off with peeta and just friends with gale biggrin

gale has a bad temper and he was soo pissed when peeta and katniss kissed at thee qames

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
Deeeeefinately Gale. Gale's a hunter who can take care of himself and supported Katniss. Peeta is a big softie who kept getting angry at her and then softening. Most of the time he's unhelpful and confused.
lets not turn the awesomeness of the hunger games into twilight! they r both amazing! :p heart
In the third book its peeta cause gale killed prim not on purpose of course...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff