Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gale all the way! He may be a douche at the end of the series, but I still like him!

Because Liam Hemsworth is <3

Fashionable Prophet

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
GALE all the way smile Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) Is cute but he doesn't have the super cute british accent...Gale (Liam Hemsworth) Is hot smile But he's Miley's But I love his accent...He'll wait for me smile ...Hopefully smile

Beloved Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
The romance in hunger games is like twilight all over again. Gayle is Jacob whilst Peeta is Edward. Peeta wins . Gayle should win!!
Gayle all the way.....

Xavier Norcross's Darling

Beloved Prophet

I was very pro Gale in the books, Peeta came off a little annoying. However after what the fandom has done to him (as in, making him one long horrible bread pun) I'm starting to warm up to him. He was rather good in the movie, so I think for me the two boys are on par. I don't want them to become a Team Edward vs Jacob thing, but it's fine to have a general fave.

Xavier Norcross's Darling

Beloved Prophet

untamed_kool
The romance in hunger games is like twilight all over again. Gayle is Jacob whilst Peeta is Edward. Peeta wins . Gayle should win!!
Gayle all the way.....

I respectfully disagree on this point. True, both girls were a little indecisive at times. But while Bella was pretty single minded on her relationship, it was less important in the Hunger Games. Katniss was obsessed with keeping her family safe while combating a dictatorship while Bella was more concerned with the struggles of dating her immortal boyfriend. It's fine to like both books, but the two romances aren't much alike expect for the fact that two guys like one girl. And those love triangles are everywhere.
TEAM PEETA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! heart
jessiSHUTup
Azn_Pegasus
I like Peeta better.Peeta is so cute, and sweet to Katniss. heart
I just don't like Gale. Something about him bugs me.

I know right! Gale wasn't in the books as often as Peeta was. Also The actor tht plays Gale....is married to Miley Cyrus......EWW i dont like her at all neutral

Yeah I know right? (SPOILER!!) He killed Prim. And I always loved Prim. Gale, like I said before, bugs me.
Azn_Pegasus
jessiSHUTup
Azn_Pegasus

I know right! Gale wasn't in the books as often as Peeta was. Also The actor tht plays Gale....is married to Miley Cyrus......EWW i dont like her at all neutral

Yeah I know right? (SPOILER!!) He killed Prim. And I always loved Prim. Gale, like I said before, bugs me.

I think Gale is more cute then Peeta, but then again Peeta was hot in the cave scene. I cant really decide on who's more cute, so I go with CATO!! heart
Bubble Berry Pie
TEAM PEETA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! heart

Gale is more cute, but i cant really decide....CATO FOR EVER!!!!
to all the gale lovers sorry 2 say petta the 1 who stole my heart he luv her (katniss) from the start and gale was a major bunโ€“hole pressuring her and even though petta went crazy he remembered his luv for her and dat wat love is really is
jessiSHUTup
Azn_Pegasus
jessiSHUTup
Azn_Pegasus

I think Gale is more cute then Peeta, but then again Peeta was hot in the cave scene. I cant really decide on who's more cute, so I go with CATO!! heart

I've been on Team Peeta from the beginning. Peeta is so cute! Cato is cute, but Peeta is better. biggrin

warpcore's Wife

Aged Gaian

Team Josh Hutcherson

Bump~
User Image

Precious Sweetheart

galee~ยจ
oh peeta :3
Gale is way cooler the Peeta!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items