12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
Galeeeeee up until the third book. Prim was my all-time favorite character besides Katniss and knowing (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) that Gale may very well have caused her death pissed me off. He was so attractive in the movie, while they made Peeta a damn dwarf! >:O wtf?! but eventually Peeta really grew on me. He stayed faithful to Katniss til the end, aside from the whole brainwashing incident. At the end of the series, he was arguably all Katniss had. Until they had beautiful babies heart hope they show them in the third movie!

Fatcat

Peeta because it's canon. stare

Enduring Phantom

What's all this about Peeta and Gale? President Snow and Katniss would've made an awesome pair. neutral

Enduring Phantom

Strawberry Spring
Cinna.

Yes, just yes~. heart
I love peeta!!! team peeta forever

Siege Machine's Subordinate

Shirtless Lover

I like Peeta better.Peeta is so cute, and sweet to Katniss. heart
I just don't like Gale. Something about him bugs me.
Peeta. He is so sweet, smart, creative, inspiring, etc. Peeta is more the type of person I would want as a friend. I never liked Gale from the first book. Peeta has the thing about him. He is completely devoted to Katniss. He would do anything for her. heart
ofcourseyoureallcrazy
peeta. in the first book i preferred gale, but as i read on it changed.
BOTH!!! Gale and Peeta are both hotties......but.........Im on team CATO!!! heart
Azn_Pegasus
I like Peeta better.Peeta is so cute, and sweet to Katniss. heart
I just don't like Gale. Something about him bugs me.

I know right! Gale wasn't in the books as often as Peeta was. Also The actor tht plays Gale....is married to Miley Cyrus......EWW i dont like her at all neutral

Desirable Shapeshifter

PEETA~~~!! heart

Millionaire

Polkadot Pocky
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items