• Autobiographer 200
  • Clambake 200

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • The Edgiest 250

Looooved finnick <3
Too bad he went down like he did. :/ So lame and uneventful.

anybody else feel like the end of Mockingjay was just rushed? Like the author ran out of time or inspiration and just ended it?

---- SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ---
Like, all of a sudden,. Prim dies and the good guys finally show up.. then BAM. Katniss passes out ( as usual ) and then its just like ok ... end... . oh yeah she had kids... end.

ForgottenFotograph
best moment ever!!! mrgreen
User Image

Lmao I remember that. That just killed me though.(x <3

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
LilNerdySwagg
ForgottenFotograph
best moment ever!!! mrgreen
User Image

Lmao I remember that. That just killed me though.(x <3

That was so good, and in that book we needed some comic relief

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
annieissocoollike
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
annieissocoollike
My best friend and I hit it off because she was talking about Tom Felton and I mumbled something about Finnick and she looked at me with her eyes lit up and goes, "You love Finnick too?!" After that, we spent like every second together an became best friends and then I moved 9 hours away. I threw my book across the room when SPOILER Finnick died. My friend, Joey, who was in the middle of class, yelled, "NOOOOOOO!" at that part, confused the hell out of the teacher. I actually have a, now, dead thread about Finnick.

Thats awesome!!

Your name isnt by chance inspired by a certain dashing brittish youtuber by the name of Charlie McDonall?

Yes, yes it is. I adore him.

That makes you, like cool biggrin

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Celestial Pocky

Looooved finnick <3
Too bad he went down like he did. :/ So lame and uneventful.

anybody else feel like the end of Mockingjay was just rushed? Like the author ran out of time or inspiration and just ended it?

---- SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ---
Like, all of a sudden,. Prim dies and the good guys finally show up.. then BAM. Katniss passes out ( as usual ) and then its just like ok ... end... . oh yeah she had kids... end.

"Oh and gale left"

Nice to know that Collins didn't really care about gale at all rofl

But yea, I think the ending was pretty bad. Really I think the whole last book was bad, but thats just me. I really think finnick and prims deaths were entirely unnecessary, and even though I don't like gale, I think he should have gotten a better ending.

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Overstocked 200
i feel bad 2 him
cuz annie's insaneUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Malevolent Noob

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Finnick's one of the best characters. xp I AGREE.
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
annieissocoollike
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
annieissocoollike
My best friend and I hit it off because she was talking about Tom Felton and I mumbled something about Finnick and she looked at me with her eyes lit up and goes, "You love Finnick too?!" After that, we spent like every second together an became best friends and then I moved 9 hours away. I threw my book across the room when SPOILER Finnick died. My friend, Joey, who was in the middle of class, yelled, "NOOOOOOO!" at that part, confused the hell out of the teacher. I actually have a, now, dead thread about Finnick.

Thats awesome!!

Your name isnt by chance inspired by a certain dashing brittish youtuber by the name of Charlie McDonall?

Yes, yes it is. I adore him.

That makes you, like cool biggrin

emotion_awesome my tumblr is thepurplemanisasexybeast Don't follow me though. I'm boring on tumblr. The purple man is Charlie emotion_bigheart "I'm am the purple man."
I loved Finnick so much I wanted to throw the book when he died crying

Beloved Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yeah! If i could choose a character between the 3 books i would choose Finnick!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff