Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
Bibli Ophelia
I just about threw Mockingjay in the rubbish bin when

SPOILER

Finnick died. Of all the meaninless deaths in that book, his was second (for me) only to

SPOILER

Prim's. cat_crying heart

Dude I hated mockingjay. I literally threw it across the room when I was done. It was so awfully depressing
Finnick is just perfect.
They better cast him right. He is one of the best character in the entire series.
SPOILER
When he died, I cried so much. It was like someone ripped my heart out.

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
numkid9
Finnick is just perfect.
They better cast him right. He is one of the best character in the entire series.
SPOILER
When he died, I cried so much. It was like someone ripped my heart out.

Ugh I know! It was such and terrible part
Finnick is sexyy <33 xD
Hey, where's Finnick? Odair he is! Get it?? "Oh, there!", "Odair!" xD Don't they sound similar? :3

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
x Racist Panda x
Hey, where's Finnick? Odair he is! Get it?? "Oh, there!", "Odair!" xD Don't they sound similar? :3

Can I steal that?
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
x Racist Panda x

Can I steal that?

Sure xD Go to: iwastesomuchtime.com you literally waste 2 hours of your life looking at funny pics over the internet! xD
Add me, we can talk about Finnick all day long xD
My best friend and I hit it off because she was talking about Tom Felton and I mumbled something about Finnick and she looked at me with her eyes lit up and goes, "You love Finnick too?!" After that, we spent like every second together an became best friends and then I moved 9 hours away. I threw my book across the room when SPOILER Finnick died. My friend, Joey, who was in the middle of class, yelled, "NOOOOOOO!" at that part, confused the hell out of the teacher. I actually have a, now, dead thread about Finnick.

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
x Racist Panda x
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
x Racist Panda x

Can I steal that?

Sure xD Go to: iwastesomuchtime.com you literally waste 2 hours of your life looking at funny pics over the internet! xD

I freakin love that website eek surprised

Beloved Fairy

Queen_Awesome_Penguin

Dude I hated mockingjay. I literally threw it across the room when I was done. It was so awfully depressing

User Image

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
annieissocoollike
My best friend and I hit it off because she was talking about Tom Felton and I mumbled something about Finnick and she looked at me with her eyes lit up and goes, "You love Finnick too?!" After that, we spent like every second together an became best friends and then I moved 9 hours away. I threw my book across the room when SPOILER Finnick died. My friend, Joey, who was in the middle of class, yelled, "NOOOOOOO!" at that part, confused the hell out of the teacher. I actually have a, now, dead thread about Finnick.

Thats awesome!!

Your name isnt by chance inspired by a certain dashing brittish youtuber by the name of Charlie McDonall?
Queen_Awesome_Penguin
annieissocoollike

Thats awesome!!

Your name isnt by chance inspired by a certain dashing brittish youtuber by the name of Charlie McDonall?

Yes, yes it is. I adore him.

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Only true Hunger Games fans know who this epic dude is :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers