jessiSHUTup
TEAM CATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......yeah, i like Cato 3nodding

Lol cato is pretty cute smile
Peeta he's adorable ♥

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
stressed Soo hard to pick! ! ! Peeta or Cinna prob.
I love Johanna, and I felt so bad for her during Mockingjay. However, I respected Foxface a great deal during the first book... And if Katniss didn't win the games, it definitely should have been her.

Ruthless Autobiographer

9,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Foxface. After that, Finnick. After that, Cinna.

My least favorite characters are the rose-scented lizard mutts. no spoilers, sorry)

Katniss is pretty kickass, though.
Katniss! whee heart
SnapTobiume
I love Johanna, and I felt so bad for her during Mockingjay. However, I respected Foxface a great deal during the first book... And if Katniss didn't win the games, it definitely should have been her.

yeah, definitely!
My favorite character is either Katniss or Rue heart
RockstarTori123
Peeta he's adorable ♥

i know right!!! 3nodding
Tori8O
Katniss! whee heart

I love her too!!

Distinct Flatterer

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
my favorites are haymitch finnick thatch and the arrow that killed the guy that killed rue

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shy Gaian

I mostly like all the main characters. (:
I heart Seneca Crane. This is not just because of his movie version, but also because of his mysterious sense of humanity and unwritten acts within the novels--why did he defy Snow? Was it only to prevent both potential victors from dying, and thus cause a cultural backlash? I don't think so because one's career and life is not usually sacrificed for a show's popularity. Crane, as gamemaker, was smart enough to lead the games and must have known what he was getting into when he let both live, especially Katniss who was seen as the greater threat. It's never really explained in the novel, and of any characters in the books I want to know more about Seneca. That makes him a very interesting character.

I'm fortunate to have the electronic version on my laptop, so for those who doubt the awesomeness of Seneca's mysterious "sentimentality," I list the following quotes:

" 'If the Head Gamemaker, Seneca Crane, had had any brains, he’d have blown you to dust right then. But he had an unfortunate sentimental streak. So here you are. Can you guess where he is?' ”

- from Snow to Katniss (Catching Fire)

"Then I step away quickly to watch the reaction on the Gamemakers’ faces as they read the name on the dummy: SENECA CRANE."

Catching Fire

Therefore, we never get a personal description of Crane, and only have his symbolic importance as the victim and sacrifice in order for Katniss and Peeta to survive, and as the "dummy" (love the literary humor) who was supposedly hanged by Snow.

Plus, his movie beard is very classy.
francinen27
jessiSHUTup
TEAM CATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......yeah, i like Cato 3nodding

Lol cato is pretty cute smile

I am scared.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers