• Signature Look 250
Tired of watching twilight -stabs self in eyes-
<3 hunger games

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
I feel that twilight needs to be over. People have run that fandom into the ground and it wasn't even good to begin with. They need to let another series have the lime light. NO TEAMS!! It doesn't really work in the 3rd books (no spoilers!!) so stop with the teams please!! XD

Malevolent Noob

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Alas, it seems every novel-based movie & every popular book is now compared to Twilight.

Why. crying

Dangerous Informer

Thank you! I don't see why people have to compare Twilight to everything!

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I agree. I can't wait for Twilight to just die already so we can all forget about it. It won't be remembered years down the road.

All this team stuff is scaring potential Hunger Games readers away. This thing is like the new 1984, everybody needs to read it because it's relevant to us and our society. Like all dystopians, it shows us where we will go if we don't take care of ourselves, and I believe we could head down the road and become Panem. (...I still think everybody needs to read 1984).

It's making the rest of the fans who don't do the whole team thing look stupid. Come on guys, grow up and stop comparing it to Twilight. It is better than Twilight, and we all know that. ninja

And then there's the random team selection, which I don't understand. ._____. Just stop it. It's not your choice to choose who Katniss ends up with. Don't you want her to be happy with who she ended up with? I know she's fictional, but can't you respect what the author did and leave it at that? It's not even that important, gosh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff