Welcome to Gaia! ::

How DO You Feel About Her?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Grabber

She annoys me for some reason. I don't know quite why.
Explosive Nads
Her voice is a bit high pitched. That might be a way.

Greedy Grabber

Marce uh line
Explosive Nads

I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book. For some reason, even her personification in the movie stills I've seen annoy me. She just seems like a b***h. lol
Explosive Nads
Marce uh line
Explosive Nads

I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the book. For some reason, even her personification in the movie stills I've seen annoy me. She just seems like a b***h. lol
Oh C:

Eloquent Dabbler

*Spoiler... somewhat, if you haven't read the books.*

At first, reading the books, she really annoyed me.
      As the series goes on, however (i'm currently in the middle of Mockingjay) i've grown to like her and a few of the other Capitol citizens. I mean, they are ignorant... but they grew up that way.
      You can see as the story progresses that they - Effie, included - begin to understand that something isn't right about the way the citizens of the districts (Katniss, mainly) are treated.
      Given, I think that Katniss' make up team from the Capitol realize this more than Effie does, but Effie still does to some degree.

Justice Hunter

Put quite simply,

she makes me laugh.

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
She's perfect.

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
She bothers me a lot, but I don't know if I can blame her. She was pretty much raised like that.

Nerd

i personally love her optimistic character, i love her in general.
In the book she did get annoying, but in the end you realized she really wasn't such a bad person. She was just doing her job, and she didn't have control over the situation really. Even if she tried to stop the Hunger Games, well the odds wouldn't be in her favor. I love her in the movie though, she was really funny.

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Effie likes Katniss....ever think that maybe she puts on a cheery face because she's said she's about to see her friends MAYBE die? It happens every year for her for district 12. She doesn't seem to have many friends, and pervious to this she is stuck with HAYMITCH! Who is drunk all the time.
she probably feels bad for maybe picking his name too when he had to play in the hunger games. The guilt this woman must feel.

PS I ship Haymitch Effie current cosplay Effie <3

Liberal Codger

She makes me want to punch Capitol babies. mad

Moonlight Conventioneer

12,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Almost hated when I saw the movie, then I read the books and I love her =)

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I never pictured her and the other Capital Citizens looking like they do. It kinda threw me off a bit. They look so crazy. I didn't picture Effie looking so freakish...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff