Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Mockingjay was terrible Suzanne ruined Katniss for me. I ended up not liking Peeta anymore and wishing Gale had been with her in District 12 instead. -__- Poor Finnick...and Boggs]:

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Personally. I loved mocking jay.
Although I hated the finnick died.

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
zombie-girl725

Poor Annie</3

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mockingjay was my favorite of all three, i thought it made Katniss more real then before.

Space Bunny

10,125 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Monoky
zombie-girl725

Poor Annie</3

Yeah. :c
Zias
Mockingjay was my favorite of all three, i thought it made Katniss more real then before.

Me too. I enjoyed that throughout her character wasn't an idealize person like you find in many stories. She was selfish and suspicious and unforgiving just like real people.

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Mockingjay ******** sucked.
I hated the ending, it all seemed so rushed, all of Katniss's speeches were corny, and why did Prim have to die?

Predestined Hero

18,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yes...
I really hate that Finnick died and Prim too emotion_donotwant
I'm glad she got with Peeta and not Gale though...
I actually felt satisfied after I got done reading.

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I read all three. My personal favorite was the second one, although I liked the third one a lot. The third one was kind of different from the original series, I will say, the first and second are more together than the third with the other two. That is my personal opinion though. smile

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ahhhh spoilers!
lol
I haven't yet but i plan on it

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
The only reason I didnt like Mockingjay because there wasnt any more Hunger Games. =/ So it had a different kindd of action. But it wasnt a bad book. I liked how the characters changed. Theres no way to end that book without having politics/war in it. I thought it was great. But the first one is still my favorite.

Generous Friend

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I loved Mockingjay. The only thing I didn't like was that a bunch of my favorite characters had to die sad But I guess that made the book more real.

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I loooved the third part! it's my favorite! I love Katniss' character in the third one smile

IRL Vampire

I have yet to read the books, but I will say that I (personally) don't nessasarily like first person books (which the Hunger Games Trilogy is) and I did read half way through the first chapter (always read the first chapter of a book to see if I like the writing style and the way it flows) and I don't nessasarily like the way it flows either.....I don't know, i'm going to attempt to read it anyway just because loads of people said I would like it, but who knows; maybe I will, maybe I won't.

But first, I have to finish a book for English, the HP series (yes, I have not read it yet...I find the 3rd book very hard to get into) and the Darren Shan series (and I am at book 4).

Yes, I jump around with my books. >.<
xXxIsammiXxX
I loved Mockingjay. The only thing I didn't like was that a bunch of my favorite characters had to die sad But I guess that made the book more real.

Thats exactly how i feel! i love mockingjay so much because it brought depth to katnisses character! smile i especially loved how part one ended. I was about to scream when my mom calld me ovr to do somting jusa s i fnishd part 1. I was like BUT..but it can't put it down now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff