• Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Market Browser 100
MyBloodyDeath
Night Walker Riho
MyBloodyDeath
Night Walker Riho
MyBloodyDeath
yeah crying i had cried so much when i found out he had a kid then i saw an art that had annie holding their son and he was holding the rope and it hand finnick with his arms around his kid and annie but he was a ghost so i started crying even more and my bf was all "IF UR CRYING OVER THAT BOOK IM GONNA BURN IT!!!!!!!!!!!" so i turned on the tv to spongebob and im all "IM CRYING FINNI- I MEAN SPONGEBOB DIE- I MEAN DROPPED THE CRABBY PATTY" gonk

lol i would cry to watching spongebob. Thats its own kinda torture.
I was team Peeta so the ending made me really happy.
REAL!
yeah i was like ******** YEAH TAKE THAT GALE

At first I was happy that Gale was there and she knew how he felt but he waited to long and wasn't understanding enough. Peeta knew how she felt and was there every step along teh way. I was very glad at the end with the babies playing on a graveyard lol
yeah please gale is basically a guy version of katniss and peeta is the the yin to the whole yin and yang thing

totally is yes

Bashful Noob

Night Walker Riho
MyBloodyDeath
Night Walker Riho
MyBloodyDeath
Night Walker Riho
MyBloodyDeath
yeah crying i had cried so much when i found out he had a kid then i saw an art that had annie holding their son and he was holding the rope and it hand finnick with his arms around his kid and annie but he was a ghost so i started crying even more and my bf was all "IF UR CRYING OVER THAT BOOK IM GONNA BURN IT!!!!!!!!!!!" so i turned on the tv to spongebob and im all "IM CRYING FINNI- I MEAN SPONGEBOB DIE- I MEAN DROPPED THE CRABBY PATTY" gonk

lol i would cry to watching spongebob. Thats its own kinda torture.
I was team Peeta so the ending made me really happy.
REAL!
yeah i was like ******** YEAH TAKE THAT GALE

At first I was happy that Gale was there and she knew how he felt but he waited to long and wasn't understanding enough. Peeta knew how she felt and was there every step along teh way. I was very glad at the end with the babies playing on a graveyard lol
yeah please gale is basically a guy version of katniss and peeta is the the yin to the whole yin and yang thing

totally is yes
yes but they would make a cute couple like dating but not marriage and kids

Shy Kitten

I was kind of like what. what is this.
you're supposed to be in love with her.
then i felt empty, because peeta wasn't like himself. /:
Haha, that's funny. whee I didn't even think it was sad. 3nodding

Bashful Noob

c h i b i - t i z e d
yeah when peeta had been hijacked, i was crying cuz he wasnt the peeta we all knew crying i didnt care that he stranggled katniss because in a way she deserved it

Shy Kitten

MyBloodyDeath
c h i b i - t i z e d
yeah when peeta had been hijacked, i was crying cuz he wasnt the peeta we all knew crying i didnt care that he stranggled katniss because in a way she deserved it

I felt bad for Peeta because he was tormented by snow and what not.
Then his emotions for Katniss were gone and he lost his personality at that point..
LOL, yeah when he started strangling Katniss (my reaction was) what was that. what. omg.. ok.
I can honestly say I didn't but I just thought wt a dumbass Gale was for not pursuing a chick he claimed to be want to be with. rolleyes

Bashful Noob

c h i b i - t i z e d
MyBloodyDeath
c h i b i - t i z e d

I felt bad for Peeta because he was tormented by snow and what not.
Then his emotions for Katniss were gone and he lost his personality at that point..
LOL, yeah when he started strangling Katniss (my reaction was) what was that. what. omg.. ok.
my reaction was all "oh hes choking katniss...............wait!.............PEETA IS CHOKING KATNISS?!................well she desveres it for using him like that *continues reading*"
Nah I didn't cry but when he started to choke her my first reaction was like, "AWWWW THATS SO CUTE OH WAIT WHAT?!?"

Bashful Noob

yeripah
Nah I didn't cry but when he started to choke her my first reaction was like, "AWWWW THATS SO CUTE OH WAIT WHAT?!?"
yeah i was like that then i thought over everything she had done to him like used him so she could get home, and i was all "eh she deserves it"
sweatdrop didint cry when that happend but when rue died i did biggrin
when peeta and katniss were about to "hug" and he started choking her.. i cried.
MyBloodyDeath
Ayamae Akahana
MyBloodyDeath
Ayamae Akahana
MyBloodyDeath
or was it just me? I admit to shedding a few tears over it, I will even admit that I was a little mad whe he started flirting with annie I was all "b***h NO! YOUVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH KATNISS FOR YEARS YOU DUMBASS!"

I didn't cry, but I was extremely shocked when he choked Katniss. I was all "Awww here comes the hug!" and then "OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING!?" xD I cried later when he was upset that he went crazy in the attack on the capitol, because it was like "Oh man, Peeta's back!" ;~;
yeah, i totally bawlled when finnick married anni, got her prego then died i was all "awwwwwwwwwwwwww you go marrireed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" read mores "NOOOOOOO FINNICK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" reds that he had a little kid "i.....i........FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes, somehow, knowing that there was a Mini Finnick made it a little less heartbreaking.

at first i was all YOU SHOULD PULLED KATNISS DOWN AND LET HER DIE! but then yeah i didnt see where the story would have gone with that so i was all how dare you kill finnick! oh he had a little baby!!!!!!! GIMMIE! - grabby hands then runs away with the baby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Noob

Unofficial Leah C
MyBloodyDeath
at first i was all YOU SHOULD PULLED KATNISS DOWN AND LET HER DIE! but then yeah i didnt see where the story would have gone with that so i was all how dare you kill finnick! oh he had a little baby!!!!!!! GIMMIE! - grabby hands then runs away with the baby

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bloody hell, i swear you stalk me gonk

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nope never even thought about it hated the movie it sucked never gonna watch it again idk why you all like it so much but if i hade one wish it would be that this movie was never made Nuff said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff