Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Cat

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
while im in the cinema , i've heard someone said "oh look that guy is hot" which she means is CATO. but then her mind changed after she knew he was the 3rd to the last tribute left and knew how cruel he is. HAHAHA xd okey im just sharing what i've heard while im in the cinema. haha just cant stop laughing with that LOL
I have a HUGE crush on Cato! He's so hot! And I always fall for the bad guys heart
I love Cato so much. I have a huge crush on him. (I like him like I like Peeta) I was crying when he died heart

Sweetheart

Gale's hotter.. just sayng

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Do you guys just like Cato, as in the actor (for the looks).
Or did you have a crush on him in the books? Just wondering. I never thought he would be "popular" XD I know he's a big character in the first book, but still.
Cato DIED. twisted

I never liked him. Not even a little. I read the books ahead of time, so as soon as I figured out that this guy was Cato...yeah, I was rooting for his death.

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
While Cato is a blood thirsty nut case in the book. The film (when he is choking Peeta) reveals a sad soul. I feel kinda sorry for him even if he is a complete jerk.
I love Cato heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Feline Cat

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
pixelated combo
Gale's hotter.. just sayng

theyre both hot blaugh

Rainbow Autobiographer

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./SPARKLEGASMUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I kind of... he was okay but not my cup of tea. I was to busy being slapped by the OMG PEETA bug.

Though at the end when he went all 'I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW' I cried. And for how he went. Ugh.

;o;

--------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MiniQuestUser Image30K/100K

Feline Cat

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StraitJacketLoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show./SPARKLEGASMUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I kind of... he was okay but not my cup of tea. I was to busy being slapped by the OMG PEETA bug.

Though at the end when he went all 'I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW' I cried. And for how he went. Ugh.

;o;

--------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MiniQuestUser Image30K/100K

aah i see crying
Yes, I love Cato, he's so sweet heart

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
He died, and hes evil just saying...
I felt bad for his death. Like, why would stay there and listen to the mutts ripping him apart? Terrible way to die. Should have put him out of his misery in the beginning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff