like i expected a lot more,
in the movie they changed lots of stuff,
and i dont know i think the book is much better(:
The book, because i prefer read, it's plus interesting ! wink

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
Actually, in the movie they didn't really change anything.
It was an amazing adaptation, one of the best I have ever seen.
The acting was great, too. Everything was.

But I always prefer the book, but the movie was amazing.
Movie. I'm really not a big fan of reading, and the style of it just wasn't to my taste. I went to see the movie three times in two weeks! I couldn't stop watching!
I saw the movie before I read the books. So, for me.. I liked them all.
The book. The movie was good but it was condensed, the book had a lot of good content and wasn't boring. It held my attention and had as much action and atmosphere as the movie.

Lonely Gaian

Luminant Dreams
Actually, in the movie they didn't really change anything.
It was an amazing adaptation, one of the best I have ever seen.
The acting was great, too. Everything was.

But I always prefer the book, but the movie was amazing.

Lonely Gaian

Modern Mistress
THIS! We can all learn a thing or two from her. If you watch the movie before the book, you have NO EXPECTATIONS when going into the theater only to be entertained. If you like the movie enough, you buy the book. You get the fullest amount of enjoyment from both, where as you read the book before the movie, you will critique everything about the movie. Modern Mistress, a wise woman.
Rothus
Modern Mistress
THIS! We can all learn a thing or two from her. If you watch the movie before the book, you have NO EXPECTATIONS when going into the theater only to be entertained. If you like the movie enough, you buy the book. You get the fullest amount of enjoyment from both, where as you read the book before the movie, you will critique everything about the movie. Modern Mistress, a wise woman.
Thanks. I was trying hard not to jump onto the latest trend. However, the trailer looked enticing. Once I liked the movie, I had to read the books and I sat down and read all three in a week. Both movie and books had something to offer and enjoy.
I'ma say the books.
I mean, the movie were good,
but I expected a bit more from them...
Although the one thing I will say is that Peeta is hawwt.
3nodding
Well..the movie didn't have a lot of details like in the book..and i understand why, its because the movie would be too long if it had all of the minor stuff. But i still enjoyed the movie and how they set up the characters<3
Peeta Lover!!!! heart
Usually I would say book...but with this kind of story that i'm not really used to reading about (different character types, interesting and kind of unique plot line, etc), I have to say the movie. I just couldn't get into the book, but the movie made me appreciate it better I guess. I just couldn't visualize it for some reason like I could with other books. After watching it though I was prompted to re-read the books which made me like the books a whole lot more...but I still enjoy the movie better. It's hard to explain sweatdrop
The book cause it had more affection then the movie and it also told the whole thing unlike the movie

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
The book, for sure 3nodding
The movie left out lots of stuff, and Madge didn't even exist... crying

12,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The book.
The movie was good, but I loved how the entire story came together in the book whereas in the movie a lot of the story was changed and left out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games