Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
cat_whee OKAY SO I SAW HOBBIT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I WATCHED IT IN IMAX 3D! I HAD MY GLASSES ON (EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT REALLY WORK IT JUST MAKES IT MORE GRAYISH BECAUSE OF THE GLASSES BUT I LEFT THEM ON BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BE BORING) AND THE END WAS PERFECT! COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT!

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I saw it earlier today. I thought it was better than all three Lord of the Rings. It was great!

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
I enjoyed it quite a bit, though the lack of character development bugs me a little. The CGI wasn't great, and the battles were really confusing to watch in 3D. Other than that, it was good. Am I the only one who's obsessing over Ori?
User Image
i loved it cant wait for the next one

Shy Conversationalist

I really, really enjoyed it! Martin Freeman did a fantastic job portraying Bilbo.
I was kind of put off by the misplaced humor, though. And generally forgettable characters. I hope they get developed a bit more in the following movies.

Loyal Gatekeeper

I saw it today! I wasn't the least bit disappointed. Can't wait for the next one!

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
LOL cat_smile -sounds like gollum- PRECIOUS! IF U LOSES WE EATS IT lol that part is so creepy and then he goes like this when he takes out the golden ring he goes YOOOUU STOOLE IIT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STOLE IT!!! hallarious!

Shirtless Prophet

I saw it the 12th aND IT WAS SIMPLY SENSATIONAL

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I was so afraid of how they were going to change the story but was so relieved every change was great I couldnt have been happier
I saw it the day before it came out. cool Perks of having a projection supervisor boyfriend.

I liked it more than I thought I would. I assumed it was going to put me to sleep like LOTR.
I saw it and it tickled my fancies, I must say

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i watched it last night with my family

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash