DFIRLDGYVMHIURLDJHVUIGHVGROYRILFHHEIFYUFHRIUYFREJGGFHYJBVVRKUYTU

Thanks for the input, t**t.

Revered Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Mr John Mitchell
did you feel like it was slightly in fast motion, or was there just a goof up on the part of the projectionist when I went to see it?
I am just wondering because the audio didn't seem noticeably distorted or out of synch or anything, but everything was moving just a bit too fast. It looked strangely comedic at some fairly serious parts.
yes unfortunately that is what many have been saying. It's not just you.

Irregular Abductee

Why with the dissecting of the movie? Can't you just walk away from it thinking it was a great move and be done with it? (honestly I didn't notice any of this you are saying and I went twice.)

Friendly Phantom

Mr John Mitchell

its' the higher frame rate, it makes preception funky even though it's supposed to be closer to what our eyes actually see.

Also win for the John Mitchell-ness of the Avi. *highfive*

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
MistressOfHarkness
Why with the dissecting of the movie? Can't you just walk away from it thinking it was a great move and be done with it? (honestly I didn't notice any of this you are saying and I went twice.)

No, no, no, don't misunderstand. I loved the movie. If that was legitimately a style choice on the part of the filmmakers I can definitely live with it. I just wanted to know whether there wqs somthing wrong with it or if it was a legitimate choice. It just felt like it might be an error.

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

its' the higher frame rate, it makes preception funky even though it's supposed to be closer to what our eyes actually see.

Also win for the John Mitchell-ness of the Avi. *highfive*

I just thought maybe the equipment at the cinema might have been inadequate for the framerate and that that might have caused the problem. But either way I loved the movie and am dying to see it again.

And thank you. I haven't seen many people who could actully recognise my avi for who it is supposed to be <3

Friendly Phantom

Mr John Mitchell

I just thought maybe the equipment at the cinema might have been inadequate for the framerate and that that might have caused the problem. But either way I loved the movie and am dying to see it again.

And thank you. I haven't seen many people who could actully recognise my avi for who it is supposed to be <3

it might not have been.

You are very welcome. while I'm more of a Tom fan... Mitchell is my favorite vampire of all time

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

it might not have been.

You are very welcome. while I'm more of a Tom fan... Mitchell is my favorite vampire of all time

Tom is definitely cool too. Very sweet as well. And OMG, the puppy eyes on that guy!
But you may be able to guess that Mitchell is my fave.

I have actually been really excited to see Aidan Turner in 'The Hobbit' since I found out he was to be in it over a year ago. It made me feel a lot better about him leaving 'Being Human'.

Friendly Phantom

Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

it might not have been.

Tom is definitely cool too. Very sweet as well. And OMG, the puppy eyes on that guy!

I have actually been really excited to see Aidan Turner in 'The Hobbit' since I found out he was to be in it over a year ago. It made me feel a lot better about him leaving 'Being Human'.

DX I am not ready for being human with out annie!

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love this movie. When I watched it, it felt like I'm in the movie too. So I wasn't dissapointed.

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

it might not have been.

I know! She was the only one left!
And even though I really do like Tom and Hal, I am not confident that the series can really keep limping along the way it is. I thought they were grasping at straws a bit last season with all of that stuff with Eve. I kind of want them to take a break from the big plotline stuff and get a bit more domestic for a while. Settle in with the new cast and how they relate as housemates.

Friendly Phantom

Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

it might not have been.

And even though I really do like Tom and Hal, I am not confident that the series can really keep limping along the way it is. I thought they were grasping at straws a bit last season with all of that stuff with Eve. I kind of want them to take a break from the big plotline stuff and get a bit more domestic for a while. Settle in with the new cast and how they relate as housemates.

Yeah the new Ghost seems to be kinda... odd in my opinion. And I was confused the entire Eve plot. @. @: it was kinda ridiculous

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell
Dance in Your Bones
Mr John Mitchell

it might not have been.

Yeah the new Ghost seems to be kinda... odd in my opinion. And I was confused the entire Eve plot. @. @: it was kinda ridiculous

Yeah. I am just kind of hoping it was the result of the series coping with the loss of its entire main cast and that this coming season (supposing one has been confirmed) will be better.

Dangerous Junior

I saw it with my cousins! I loved it! I wonder if there will be a part 2....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff