Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

A lot of people have been giving crap to the song that Ed Sheeran sings on the soundtrack to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. The song appears at the credits if you have seen the movie in theaters. If you haven't heard it, here it is.

Personally, I really liked it. What do you guys think?
CadenEleChisan
A lot of people have been giving crap to the song that Ed Sheeran sings on the soundtrack to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. The song appears at the credits if you have seen the movie in theaters. If you haven't heard it, here it is.

I will say... I liked the song that they used for the credits but I don't really think that it fit with the feeling of the end of the movie...
I mean, the first movie, they did a version of Misty Mountains which was used in the first movie but this one, I don't know. It just didn't seem to fit with the way that the movie ended...

XxLuckyLucyxX
CadenEleChisan

I will say... I liked the song that they used for the credits but I don't really think that it fit with the feeling of the end of the movie...
I mean, the first movie, they did a version of Misty Mountains which was used in the first movie but this one, I don't know. It just didn't seem to fit with the way that the movie ended...

I can see how it didn't fit with the end of the movie. I agree with you on that! But just listening to the song and not comparing it to the end of the movie, I thought the song was pretty good.
CadenEleChisan
XxLuckyLucyxX
CadenEleChisan

I can see how it didn't fit with the end of the movie. I agree with you on that! But just listening to the song and not comparing it to the end of the movie, I thought the song was pretty good.

Oh yeah! Most definitely. If you listen to it by itself, it's a great song. So when I listen to it just on my iPod or something, I adore it but when I watch the movie, I just get confused as to why they thought this would be a good song to end the movie with.

XxLuckyLucyxX
CadenEleChisan
XxLuckyLucyxX
CadenEleChisan

Oh yeah! Most definitely. If you listen to it by itself, it's a great song. So when I listen to it just on my iPod or something, I adore it but when I watch the movie, I just get confused as to why they thought this would be a good song to end the movie with.
Exactly! I mean the movie ended with such intensity and then all of a sudden it gets calm and relaxing?! Not good choices.

Sweet Gaian

11,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I like the song but not for this movie confused
I think they should put gandolf in there

Lover

I like the song but it's not really my cup of tea. confused

Shy Explorer

The song's nice in general, but it seemed too positive for how the movie ended. ^^;

Timid Browser

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
Lillys14
I like the song but not for this movie confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash