Welcome to Gaia! ::

That was the only part of Peter Jackson's film that made me question his interpretation of that particular race. I'm not really offended or anything... it's just amusing. sweatdrop

What's really amusing is the fact most Elves use bows and arrows for their combat weapons-- and instead of using them for hunting animals.

Anyway... I thought I'd point that out.

Kupo-tan's Husband

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Where's the meat?

7pharaon's Queen

Funny cause I'm a vegetarian (not vegan though), and my avitar is an elf and has a bow...

Magic Supporter

Who said elves were completely vegan...? =3

Our speculation is, that Elrond did it on purpose. "Sooo, little dwarven heroes are being all mean and hostile in my court? Here, have some salad."

Golden Gekko

11,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
okami_hu

Our speculation is, that Elrond did it on purpose. "Sooo, little dwarven heroes are being all mean and hostile in my court? Here, have some salad."

And people doubt that the Elf Lord has passive-aggressive tendencies...
I loved
that dinner scene....

"Where's the Meat?"

Friendly Regular

GuineaCat12
Funny cause I'm a vegetarian (not vegan though), and my avitar is an elf and has a bow...

Heh, me too actually (though my avi isn't really the medieval bow-weilding type). I wonder if it's just a cultural assumption about elves that tends to surface sometimes?
xBlazing_Bladex
I loved
that dinner scene....

"Where's the Meat?"

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
okami_hu

Haha xD that sounds like a plan!

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: Well they never outright said they were vegetarian. Maybe they just eat very little meat or they just though the dwarves could use some veggies. lol

7pharaon's Queen

Product_of_Boredom
GuineaCat12

Heh, me too actually (though my avi isn't really the medieval bow-weilding type). I wonder if it's just a cultural assumption about elves that tends to surface sometimes?
Haha, maybe. Elves do tend to be known to be nature loving and stuff so I guess it can go hand in hand.
"I don't like green food sad "
haha

Dedicated Bibliophile

Linkin Burrows
okami_hu

I agree with that interpretation. And it says in the books that dwarves were reliant on other races for agriculture purposes.
Still love
the part of the dwarven trying
to cook vegs over the fire
while waiting
Linkin Burrows
okami_hu

Did you see that smug look on his face? If I were him I probably would have done the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff