Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Black Claided Cat
I'm going dressed as Bilbo. I CAN NOT WAIT. I'm so exited. But none of my close friends can go with, but it will be super fun.

It might be better to go see it by yourself....that way you can savor every minute of it.....that's what I'm going to do.....and then I hope to see it again and again and again with all my friends......

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
wss_ing
Black Claided Cat
I'm going dressed as Bilbo. I CAN NOT WAIT. I'm so exited. But none of my close friends can go with, but it will be super fun.

It might be better to go see it by yourself....that way you can savor every minute of it.....that's what I'm going to do.....and then I hope to see it again and again and again with all my friends......

Oh, yes. I shall indeed be watching it over and over again. I hope you have/will enjoy it as much as I did. :3

Sparkly Vampire

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Who thinks BOMBUR the dwarf from The Hobbit is cute?
User Image

Gambino Werewolf

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
LOVED THE HOBBIT seen it twicce already n ciant wait for it to be on dvd n got the sound track the specil edtion that i got for christmas n a few more other things of the hobbit heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin xd xd xd xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff