Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Poster

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll be going to the midnight screening wink

Sparkly Pants

I've already forewarned my friends that when we go to see it I *will* be dressed up as a hobbit.

I super heart Martin Freeman, I will be crushing so hard on him after this film!

Quotable Noob

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CelticMaiden
I've already forewarned my friends that when we go to see it I *will* be dressed up as a hobbit.

I super heart Martin Freeman, I will be crushing so hard on him after this film!

I'm gonna dress up too!! I'm making my boyfriend grow his hair out cuz when he does it gets longish and kinda wavy/shaggy like Frodo's. xd I wanna go as a hobbit couple! lol (my friends think I'm crazy.... emotion_donotwant )

Gambino Werewolf

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
im totaly ready for it im gunna watch it a soon as i can where i live heart xd wat sucks is that its in 3 parts crying sweatdrop

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
I am so ready.

Beloved Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
i know i am so gonna be in the theaters to watch this awesome movie this december muhahahahahahahahah xDDDD its gonna be awesome can't wait to see it

Hygienic Pirate

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I was born ready
eek

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Must. Get. Midnight screening. Tickets.

Kawaii Shoujo

Tsuki_Kirkland
Actually, I am very interested to see how the Hobbit Movie will turn out. Especially how they plan to do Smaug the dragon , and some of the other items from the book.

Also, I am hoping they don’t take anything that is too important out of the movie like they did to poor Tom Bombadil in the Lord of the Rings movie.
What did they do to Tom Bombadil in the Lord of the Rings movie exactly?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
fairy-phoenix
Tsuki_Kirkland
Actually, I am very interested to see how the Hobbit Movie will turn out. Especially how they plan to do Smaug the dragon , and some of the other items from the book.

Also, I am hoping they don’t take anything that is too important out of the movie like they did to poor Tom Bombadil in the Lord of the Rings movie.

He wasn’t included in the movie.

Kawaii Shoujo

Tsuki_Kirkland
fairy-phoenix
Tsuki_Kirkland

Unfortunately for myself I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies, according to wiki they took him out due to the fact that he didn't really advance the story and that adding him would make the movie unnecessarily long.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
fairy-phoenix
Tsuki_Kirkland
fairy-phoenix
Tsuki_Kirkland

Unfortunately for myself I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies, according to wiki they took him out due to the fact that he didn't really advance the story and that adding him would make the movie unnecessarily long.

Indeed that is why they took him out, he was merely a stop for the hobbits that did not have any importance. So they didn’t include him in the movie as his part would of added time to the movie as you said
Yes. Can't wait for the screening of The Hobbit. The trailer has been out since many months ago >.< .. finally it's going to be released soon smile

Friendly Player

3,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I can barely conceal my impatience and excitement for The Hobbit movies to come to my area! biggrin PARTY TIME cheese_whine

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So ready I could just die. They're starting to sell tickets for the 12 am showing in just a week in my area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff