Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too right. My friends and I will be dressing up for the occasion heart

Eloquent Streaker

Planning on seeing it in IMAX 3D, cost be damned.

1,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
gyuQGE#RUuwGHRUIKHUEGAIBYDFIOUHIKNLHUHUEFHBHFADBHKBHDFKAYRUKBHCVUIRL4HLAQRGYUIAKVBGRUANKI AM I EXCITED?!?!!?!?!?!!? YOU COULD SAY THAT YES I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!! gonk scream blaugh crying biggrin wahmbulance dramallama rofl eek heart SO MANY EMOTIONS
Nymphadora88
Lord of the Rings Sauron
I KNOW I AM LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

User Image

User Image

User Image

SAME!!! So excited for this movie its feels like december will never get here!!

I KNOW RIGHT HURRY UP GUYS I WANT TO SEE IT LOL
I was excited when I first heard the rumors about it becoming a film years ago. Then when they hadn't made it yet, I was really disappointed. So now I am at the point where when I see it, I will believe it. But as soon as I see it on the showtime schedule I am going to make plans to see it no doubt!
I am very excited for the hobbit movie. by the previews i have seen it looks close to the book. i cant wait to see what they did with smog.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I can't wait
I just started rereading The Hobbit.
emotion_bigheart

And I'm listening to "Misty Mountains"

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Seeing as this movie will be in two parts, they probably won't be cutting much out.

But I was thinking... The trolls in The Lord of the Rings movies were portrayed as huge, monstrous creatures with little intelligence. I have a feeling they'll have no choice but change things for the trolls that will appear in The Hobbit.

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm really looking forward to The Hobbit (I'm just frustrated that it's going to be in two parts). I've
been planning to dig out my old copy of the book to re-read, too.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be seeing this alone: my family hate fantasy things, and my
friends are the sort of people who talk all the way through films. I'm not letting them spoil the
atmosphere of this for me.

Reading the book for a third time so I can compare it to the movie! Also if this movie sucks against all odds I will make it rain blood a turn hollywood into mordor.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
Sleeping With Scissors
YES!
heart

Invisible Gaian

I'm so excited!!! c:
I almost want to go see it on opening night.

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm so friggin' keen for it! I've been waiting for ages! LOTR fan all the way <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff