Welcome to Gaia! ::

So first of all. Asdfghjkl. I love this movie so much. I mean, I understand it's not as close to the original book as some fans might like, but keep in mind: It's a movie. It's supposed to be, like a movie. And as a movie it is fantastic.

Also, I am perpetually in a state of sobbing and giggling like a mad woman because of Thorin and Bilbo, with Thorin being all angsty and kind of like "rarr elves! rarr hobbits! rarr Imma kill me some Smaug!". Yeah. And then at the end he admits he was being a douche and gives one of the most anticipated hugs I think I have ever seen in my life.

I mean, the whole time they were just dancing around each other in an angsty "Well fine then" sort of way I was just like: "Oh my god just make out already." I ship it. I ship it like FedEx on steroids. I have read the fanfics and seen about every fan art and it still isn't enough. For fangirls covet slash with a dark and fierce desire.

And now on to my second obsession: Thranduil. I have only seen him in trailers and behind the scenes stuff, and a couple scenes in The Hobbit, but DAMN. He looks like he's going to be the sassiest elf in the universe. Which explains Legolas. I knew it when I saw him turn around on his elk of sass after Thorin asked for his helps. He just turns around like "I'm too fabulous for this s**t". Gah I want to see the Desolation of Smaug so bad I can taste it. Well at least it's coming soon!

Okay, so if anyone wants to cry about how perfect this movie was and how amazing the characters are, or just flail about sassy elves and homosexual dwarves, I am listening intently. 3nodding

Also I think I found perfect emotes for a conversation between Bilbo and Thorin.

Thorin: mad

Bilbo: eek

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

I haven't gotten into the shipping for this fandom yet but I read 'sassy elves' and thought 'YES, BRING ON THE DANCING LEGOLAS.'

~ ♥

Interesting Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
IDreamOfSteam
So first of all. Asdfghjkl. I love this movie so much. I mean, I understand it's not as close to the original book as some fans might like, but keep in mind: It's a movie. It's supposed to be, like a movie. And as a movie it is fantastic.

Also, I am perpetually in a state of sobbing and giggling like a mad woman because of Thorin and Bilbo, with Thorin being all angsty and kind of like "rarr elves! rarr hobbits! rarr Imma kill me some Smaug!". Yeah. And then at the end he admits he was being a douche and gives one of the most anticipated hugs I think I have ever seen in my life.

I mean, the whole time they were just dancing around each other in an angsty "Well fine then" sort of way I was just like: "Oh my god just make out already." I ship it. I ship it like FedEx on steroids. I have read the fanfics and seen about every fan art and it still isn't enough. For fangirls covet slash with a dark and fierce desire.

And now on to my second obsession: Thranduil. I have only seen him in trailers and behind the scenes stuff, and a couple scenes in The Hobbit, but DAMN. He looks like he's going to be the sassiest elf in the universe. Which explains Legolas. I knew it when I saw him turn around on his elk of sass after Thorin asked for his helps. He just turns around like "I'm too fabulous for this s**t". Gah I want to see the Desolation of Smaug so bad I can taste it. Well at least it's coming soon!

Okay, so if anyone wants to cry about how perfect this movie was and how amazing the characters are, or just flail about sassy elves and homosexual dwarves, I am listening intently. 3nodding

Also I think I found perfect emotes for a conversation between Bilbo and Thorin.

Thorin: mad

Bilbo: eek
That's what she said.

Lover

i haven't seen the desolation of smaug yet but hopefully tonight i'm going with my brother.

BUT based on the LoTR trilogy and the smaug trailers, i am like in love with legolas.
      probably because it's orlando bloom.
      yeah, that's probably why.
Can't wait to see it, Benedict as Smaug is going to just kill me 4laugh

Dorky-Sporkie's Pardner

Tipsy Phantom

I saw DoS on the 13th and holy balls! It was amazing!

Definitely ship Thorin/Thranduil

Tipsy Genius

9,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"elk of sass" That's all I needed. lol

Winner

I liked Thanruil's sass, I mean damn. gonk heart

I'm not really a shipper so there's nothing I really would ship, there's a certain kind of chemistry I look for~

MellishRelish's Senpai

Demigod

14,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
NatsuNoYuki
User Image
~ ♥

I haven't gotten into the shipping for this fandom yet but I read 'sassy elves' and thought 'YES, BRING ON THE DANCING LEGOLAS.'

~ ♥

Best thing i err did see.

Golden Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jack-pot 100
I saw it yesterday!!! Throughout the movie, it was totally Bilbo/Thorin shippin!!! heart heart heart
♥Thilbo♥
NatsuNoYuki

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legolas Archer

User Image
~ ♥