Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Sylque

I own a LOTR chess set, and Middle Earth Risk as well.

That was an awfully long quote bubble just to tell me that! But now that you mention it- where would one buy the chess set? I would assume online...

Girl-Crazy Genius

FullSkull_Alchemist
Sylque

I own a LOTR chess set, and Middle Earth Risk as well.

That was an awfully long quote bubble just to tell me that! But now that you mention it- where would one buy the chess set? I would assume online...
I got mine at a Borders many years ago (Like 20). All pewter figurines, one side is gold leaf painted, the other black. Not sure where you would find one now.

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Sylque
I got mine at a Borders many years ago (Like 20). All pewter figurines, one side is gold leaf painted, the other black. Not sure where you would find one now.

Ah, I see. Maybe this new Hobbit craze would spark a similar production. I'll will be on the look-out! thank you!

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
Thanks for your help and hope your party goes great!

Greedy Consumer

scategories with only words from the show
candyland but the world of lotr instead

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Erailea
Board Games:
Use Amazon, there are MANY. There's actually one in Barns & Noble right now for The Hobbit.

Given The Hobbit just came out, I'd imagine places like Party City would have decorations and whatnot. Not sure if such things exist, but if they do, Party City would have them

Aah! Thank you emotion_bigheart I WILL be looking into those!

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
killer of fighting
kjnvghhjgkgrfnbkhlnhwkjtlitrjyhtrkyjthjhtnhykytryhjkt6htuisrhjrhtjrkdshqjkghnrelh

jrbghtkhgjy6b ntrsjmghbdhtbfgnbgvhmrvsfhmrjsvhmbvgh,jgbghbrgjhb dhbtjhshsrbtjysr hbrsthrg brrg bbjgtj rgydghrhhrhgrejgh bfvjfsgtujhwjkghtjfgkjrjhgfothgftiofohjththtohtjeoetrhaehykhtj5hifhgruhutthrweprnhsikhgih'/ohgig

I know that feel, bro.

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
FullSkull_Alchemist

you can buy a hobbit hole

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Riddle House Here's a link to pages on pages of riddles. It's also got some links to Dungeon and Dragon games if you need ideas for active games.

There's always the hobbit tradition of giving gifts to everyone else on your birthday. I honestly have no clue what the plans are, but cheap walmart/Dollar Store gifts could suffice.

Hobbits are quick on their feet as well, quiet as mice when they want to be. You could arrange for an obstacle course. Jump, dodge,..if you've got three convenient trees, you could make 'avoid the trolls' part of it.

Sweet Man-Lover

Theres a LOTR monopoly D; there isnt a hobbit though sorry
- - -

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
zorahs
FullSkull_Alchemist

you can buy a hobbit hole

I could, I could, but I don't think my backyard could hold one of those shed like homes.

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
X_of_Pentacles

There's always the hobbit tradition of giving gifts to everyone else on your birthday. I honestly have no clue what the plans are, but cheap walmart/Dollar Store gifts could suffice.

Hobbits are quick on their feet as well, quiet as mice when they want to be. You could arrange for an obstacle course. Jump, dodge,..if you've got three convenient trees, you could make 'avoid the trolls' part of it.

BRILLIANT!! Thank you thank you thank you! rofl

Original Gaian

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
-kakashiandyaoi-

Theres a LOTR monopoly D; there isnt a hobbit though sorry
- - -

Oh LoTR would suffice! I think my uncle might have it...................

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
FullSkull_Alchemist

I could, I could, but I don't think my backyard could hold one of those shed like homes.

buy one to live in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces