Welcome to Gaia! ::

now I'm watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy and im gonna start the book on Wednesday.
thank you Hobbit, you made my life complete emotion_kirakira

Melodious Mage

12,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Over Easy 100
i just finished reading the hobbit pocket edition and it was great <3 it even has the whole chapter 1 of lord of the rings at the end just to get you hooked >.>
Fluff Mage Kaede
i just finished reading the hobbit pocket edition and it was great <3 it even has the whole chapter 1 of lord of the rings at the end just to get you hooked >.>

I bought the Pocket Edition off of Amazon emotion_kirakira
I haven't read it much, but omg I'm such a nerrrdd. I bought a look-alike of the Ring of Power and it'll be here soon <3

Melodious Mage

12,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Over Easy 100
snake and spider stew
Fluff Mage Kaede

I haven't read it much, but omg I'm such a nerrrdd. I bought a look-alike of the Ring of Power and it'll be here soon <3

Im currently looking for the silmarillion and reading the J.r.r. Tolkien beastiary because I love beastiaries <3 I found a neat set of the map and key from the hobbit at barnes and noble but I didn't buy it. >.> so expensive x-x

Super Lunatic

I know right!? I wanted to marathon all four movies (after coming out of the movie theater) but my weak body needed sleep.

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
snake and spider stew

i've got thorin's key on a neclace, plus a keychain of it and a one ring keychain

i also have a short that has sillouetes of all the dwarves and their weapons + bilbo and gandalf

Eloquent Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Nerd 50
User Image

I read the book before the movie, but I didn't mind the changes.
I want to buy the key and ring now. I think I had the ring, but I lost it.
I just got around to watching the 2nd LOTR movie, now I need to watch the 3rd. They're just so long.

Aged Gaian

Just watched The Hobbit again today

its even better the second time around yo

Devoted Seeker

I don't like lord of the rings, but I really am looking forward to the second hobbit

Devoted Seeker

Earyn
User Image

I read the book before the movie, but I didn't mind the changes.
I want to buy the key and ring now. I think I had the ring, but I lost it.
I just got around to watching the 2nd LOTR movie, now I need to watch the 3rd. They're just so long.

lol his so serious in the morning.

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Hobbit rocked! Anybody up for a 1x1 Hobbit roleplay? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-hobbit//t.84209415/?_gaia_t_=3934
I'm surprised you haven't read the book yet, I don't know when I was in the 4th grade they made us read it for an assignment. Anyways it's a really good read, however the main issue of all book to movie comparison is the debate which one is better. However keeping in mind I read the book first I'd say they really did a good job with the transaction for part one.
these shows never get old
the same thing happened to me.

i had wanted to watch the lord of the rings trilogy and read the books for a while but never got around to it..

but then the hobbit came out, and it was so amazing it got me to finally start reading the books and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games