Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Spooky the Cat
He is by far my favorite character!

especially the rabbit bobsled and the HAT!!

Dapper Fatcat

He made rabbits kickass.

Timid Guest

12,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Bump yum_puddi

Sparkly Lunatic

14,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Spooky the Cat
-Crystal Confetti-
He didn't have to have bird poop encrusted on his face though. That was a little much...

I do not think it was poo. I think it was a type of lichen that grows on trees.

Hmm, I just figured it was bird poop because he had a nest on his head under his hat. I would really like it if it was some sort of lichen instead though xD

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
I would love to see more items from the Hobbit or the LOTR.. perhaps a rabbit bobsled item? 4laugh
Radagast, I completely adored XD
Omg he made me laugh so much and his sleigh of hares.
Keyalindis
IzarArgi
I was really happy that they gave him a bigger part in the movie than was in the book. In the book it's just a mention, but the movie fleshed him out. I also liked that they gave Saruman a part in the movie, but that's because I heart Christopher Lee.

Radagast did not have a part in The Hobbit. Gandalf merely mentions him. I didn't think that warranted him having such a big part in the film.

This this this. I have no idea why they gave him such a huge part. And also as a biologist I was really irritated by all of the unrealistic animal noises that made no sense at all.

Greedy Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Spooky the Cat
-Crystal Confetti-
He didn't have to have bird poop encrusted on his face though. That was a little much...

I do not think it was poo. I think it was a type of lichen that grows on trees.

nah;; it was bird poop... from the birds who live under his hat.

He was bringing a whole new meaning to s**t-faced
i liked when gandalf got him high.

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
IzarArgi
I was really happy that they gave him a bigger part in the movie than was in the book. In the book it's just a mention, but the movie fleshed him out. I also liked that they gave Saruman a part in the movie, but that's because I heart Christopher Lee.

Agrees 3nodding biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
-Crystal Confetti-

I think it really added much to his druidic features...like he dont care bout things except nature and animals smile
Questing Eternity
IzarArgi

I liked that they showed Saruman when he was on the side of good. Hey, he wasn't always bad.

He didn't seem so good, in that he wanted to undermine Gandalf and be a general dictator.

Wheezing Explorer

26,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
So scatterbrained, but strangely awesome.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Radagast is awesome, I really liked him in the movie. 4laugh

Thieving Rogue

16,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Fermionic
Questing Eternity
IzarArgi

I liked that they showed Saruman when he was on the side of good. Hey, he wasn't always bad.

He didn't seem so good, in that he wanted to undermine Gandalf and be a general dictator.

He was an a*****e, not evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces