Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I never thought anything remotely dwarf class could be considered hot until I went to go see the Hobbit. The whole time I was thinking "damn he's fine" (ok I was probably saying it under my breath too) whee

Either way I was very impressed with the dwarfs. I totally want to get the mp3 of their kick a** song. I will definitely be putting The Hobbit on my to buy list of DVDs. Is it mostly so I can ogle the dwarf king? ...maybe sweatdrop ..but it's also a really good movie.

How did y'all like it?

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image

Oh yeah I will defo second that... I swear I was drooling at one point razz

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
the actor doesn't look too shabby sans beard as well...although I'm a sucker for well groomed facial hair of the bearded variety 4laugh

Invisible Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Johnnysinsrhtr
eek I did not know that! What an eye opener!
I thought the movie was great. The white orc did the film justice. smile
filigree hummingbird
I never thought anything remotely dwarf class could be considered hot until I went to go see the Hobbit. The whole time I was thinking "damn he's fine" (ok I was probably saying it under my breath too) whee

Either way I was very impressed with the dwarfs. I totally want to get the mp3 of their kick a** song. I will definitely be putting The Hobbit on my to buy list of DVDs. Is it mostly so I can ogle the dwarf king? ...maybe sweatdrop ..but it's also a really good movie.

How did y'all like it?
I just thought it was cool how all the dwarfs were normal size people and they were able to make them look sooo tiny

Sparkly Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeah I thought that was a pretty nifty hollywood trick myself.
FuzzyPotatos
filigree hummingbird

How did y'all like it?
I just thought it was cool how all the dwarfs were normal size people and they were able to make them look sooo tiny

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I agree! And let's not forget Legolas' dad.... I swear seeing him riding in on a deer at the beginning was worth the entire movie.

7,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i enjoyed the movie pretty much !!

It was great
and i like the fact that there'll be 3 films,
but unfortunately, allthough he was very cute, i expected the dwarfs to have longer beards and that stuff, just as described in the book....
they didnt really match to my expectations,

but i#ll go and watch the movie a 2nd time tomorrow cause i like it ttthhhaaat much!!!

Alien Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
beccimaus
i enjoyed the movie pretty much !!

It was great
and i like the fact that there'll be 3 films,
but unfortunately, allthough he was very cute, i expected the dwarfs to have longer beards and that stuff, just as described in the book....
they didnt really match to my expectations,

but i#ll go and watch the movie a 2nd time tomorrow cause i like it ttthhhaaat much!!!

Haha, I've seen it twice already biggrin Planning to see it for a third time next weekend.... This is the only movie I've ever rewatched I'm theaters razz

Friendly Friend

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
        i don't know about you but i think that bofur was quite handsome as well

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
zorahs
        i don't know about you but i think that bofur was quite handsome as well

THIS!!

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers