Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

yum_strawberry and then I accidentally fell in love with it all together.
          I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING A M.F. FANGIRL. emotion_donotwant

That's all I guess. I should probably try watching LotR but I dislike long movies that seem boring or have no actor or actress that I'm obsessing over.

Invisible Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- - Synxified

That's all I guess. I should probably try watching LotR but I dislike long movies that seem boring or have no actor or actress that I'm obsessing over.
I'm thinking perhaps you should at least attempt to watch them if you truly have fallen in love with The Hobbit. All LotR movies have been great successes and were enjoyed by a large number of people, but ultimately it's your choice.

(P.s. I was so excited when I found out Martin Freeman was playing Bilbo, made my year.) heart

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

MoonlightShadow_XD
- - Synxified

I'm thinking perhaps you should at least attempt to watch them if you truly have fallen in love with The Hobbit. All LotR movies have been great successes and were enjoyed by a large number of people, but ultimately it's your choice.

(P.s. I was so excited when I found out Martin Freeman was playing Bilbo, made my year.) heart

yum_strawberry I basically had to try and not scream at him when I saw his face. xD; I am so happy he's got a really great part in the movie and the hours just seemed to fly by. I was so sad when it ended because now I'm at a cliff hanger and I want to know what will happen next. ;;

I'll give LotR a try, might take me a while to get into them, but maybe if I had someone else watching with me, then I'll watch the whole thing.

Timid Loiterer

11,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
              MAJOR FACEPALM
              NO WONDER BILBO LOOKED SO FAMILIAR.

The whole movie, I was like "GODDAMN WHY DOES BILBO LOOK SO FAMILIAR"

well there you have it.

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

Liliya Summer
              MAJOR FACEPALM
              NO WONDER BILBO LOOKED SO FAMILIAR.

The whole movie, I was like "GODDAMN WHY DOES BILBO LOOK SO FAMILIAR"

well there you have it.

yum_strawberry Yay! Someone else who recognizes him. ;u;

Thieving Man-Lover

Martin Freeman is adorable.
You hate yourself for being a fangirl?
How do you think I feel being his fangirl?

Actually, I don't mind it at all.
Like I said, the man is adorable.
heart

Invisible Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TheHipsterHobbit
Martin Freeman is adorable.
You hate yourself for being a fangirl?
How do you think I feel being his fangirl?

Actually, I don't mind it at all.
Like I said, the man is adorable.
heart
Completely agree heart Almost squealed when the movie started and his face popped up on the screen, I was so excited. Nawww there's nothing wrong with being a fangirl, seriously it happens to the best of us xp heart heart

Dapper Noob

I had an emotional freakout when they announced him as Bilbo. I mean i had seen him in hitch hiker's guide but i really only fell in love with him in Sherlock as Watson.
So i was having major feels when i got to have his adorable little face surround my face for almost 3 hours heart heart heart
I'll be honest and say I watched it because of Martin Freeman as well, but then Aidan happened and then I fell in love with the plot and then I read the book and now I'm an emotional wreck.

Autobiographer

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
- - Synxified

Well, if you saw the movie solely for Martin Freeman, you should have had some sort of liking by the way he played Bilbo. I thought he was fantastic. heart

& as much I love the books and movies and their extended editions, I don't recommend it to a person with a short attention span or little interest, it'll just make you frustrated unless you pay attention to the epicness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff