Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demigod

PlMPED
BringMeTheRawwwrr
Ahh, that actually sounds pretty cool. Making it a tradition to see the movies on the premier.
I might do that as well.
Maybe dress up as a Hobbit myself, too. whee
I think The Lord of the rings trilogy is one movie I could watch back to back without getting sick of it.
I'm guessing because its so long, and when you finally finish it, it seems like forever since you started it.
I'm veery curious so see how they make Smaug look.
One of the things I'm going to look forward to in the next movie.

Haha, someone in my theator dressed up as a hobbit, i think i would probobly dress up as a dwarf or elf if i had the choice,
    since they are more interesting to me than hobbits. (don't get me wrong, i love hobbits, a lot.)

I am curious as well. Knowing this director, im sure he looks fantastic.

Oh no worries!
THE main reason I really liked the Hobbit was because of the Dwarves.
They are amazing.
Their personalities, the way they look.
I'm super happy about the way Peter Jackson made them.
Smaug looked fantastic even though they showed so little of him.
I also seen that Legolas is going to be in the second one.. I wonder how they're going to pull that off.

Ruthless Consumer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
BringMeTheRawwwrr
Oh no worries!
They are amazing.
I also seen that Legolas is going to be in the second one.. I wonder how they're going to pull that off.

Yes, super satisfied with the way they turned out as well.
    And, yes! i heard about that too. Yet another thing to look forward too.

Tolkien was such a wonderful and amazing writer. He is my alltime favorite.

Demigod

PlMPED
BringMeTheRawwwrr
Oh no worries!
They are amazing.

Yes, super satisfied with the way they turned out as well.
    And, yes! i heard about that too. Yet another thing to look forward too.

Tolkien was such a wonderful and amazing writer. He is my alltime favorite.
Im not as big of a reader as I was before, but out of every author that I have read a book form
I going to have to agree with you. Tolkien was a magnificent human being.
He made... History almost out of Middle Earth and The Hobbit.
3nodding

Kawaii Carnivore

=w=. I really want to go see the movie ...
But for the moment , I dressed myself inspired by the little people from the Shire.

Though my fashion sense might not fit with their gentleman clothes , I thought , when making this avi, of a wild traveling Hobbit.

Lonely Lunatic

8,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BringMeTheRawwwrr
Ai-Asylum
Ah I completely love the Hobbit and had to dress up for it!!! heart

And your avatar is stunning!
That staff, what is it called?! emotion_kirakira

The staff is from Royal Wizard whee hahaha you have a nice looking avatar too!!!

Demigod

nanaith
But for the moment , I dressed myself inspired by the little people from the Shire.

Though my fashion sense might not fit with their gentleman clothes , I thought , when making this avi, of a wild traveling Hobbit.

The movie is awesome, and your avatar is super adorable.
I think it's the best cluttered Hobbit yet heart

Kawaii Carnivore

BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith

Thank you emotion_kirakira . Yours is really cute too, I love the use of the backgrounds you did there >w<.
And yes , I really want to see the movie ...But I have to get all this finals out of the way first !
And I really want to see young Bilbo , he has always been one of my favorite characters ever.

Demigod

nanaith
BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith

Thank you emotion_kirakira . Yours is really cute too, I love the use of the backgrounds you did there >w<.
And yes , I really want to see the movie ...But I have to get all this finals out of the way first !
And I really want to see young Bilbo , he has always been one of my favorite characters ever.
thank you!
Finals suck,
I recently had to take my math final for college, but I was still able to go the premier.
I guess waiting is sort of good though, because the theater won't be nearly as packed as it was the first couple of nights.
Young Bilbo is so adorable! Martin Freeman did an amazing job playing him!! You're also going to love the dwarves. They're so funny.

Kawaii Carnivore

BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith
BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith

thank you!
Finals suck,
I recently had to take my math final for college, but I was still able to go the premier.
I guess waiting is sort of good though, because the theater won't be nearly as packed as it was the first couple of nights.
Young Bilbo is so adorable! Martin Freeman did an amazing job playing him!! You're also going to love the dwarves. They're so funny.

Ahah , yes , I am like "no, why ? why ? Don 't you teachers also WANT to go see The Hobbit ? Come on ! " but still , english literature , philosophy and spanish won 't wait . Oh well, as you say , I think it will be more enjoyable to watch it on a quieter day , because I really love looking at the cinematographic details as much as being engulfed by the acting or plot. Martin Freeman played as Watson in the Sherlock series ,right ?
And dwarves .I have already seen many threads of intense fan-girling in there 0_0 . I think Aragorn and Legolas ' thrones might be in danger XD .

Demigod

nanaith
BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith
BringMeTheRawwwrr
nanaith

thank you!
Finals suck,

Ahah , yes , I am like "no, why ? why ? Don 't you teachers also WANT to go see The Hobbit ? Come on ! " but still , english literature , philosophy and spanish won 't wait . Oh well, as you say , I think it will be more enjoyable to watch it on a quieter day , because I really love looking at the cinematographic details as much as being engulfed by the acting or plot. Martin Freeman played as Watson in the Sherlock series ,right ?
And dwarves .I have already seen many threads of intense fan-girling in there 0_0 . I think Aragorn and Legolas ' thrones might be in danger XD .

Ohhhhhhhh, yes! Martin Freeman is Watson. heart
I also heard Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) is going to be playing the necromancer in the Hobbit.
You barely did see him in the movie, but if you listened carefully, you could hear his voice.
I also heard he was going to be playing the voice of Smaug as well.
4laugh
When I went on the premier, I missed a few things because the audience laughed so much..
So I'm most definitely going a couple more times. emotion_dowant

Demigod

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I threw this one together in about 10 seconds. I will add to it as I go along. You like it?

Demigod

sophia1004
I threw this one together in about 10 seconds. I will add to it as I go along. You like it?

Of course!
Are you an elf?
Have you thought about a bow or maybe a quiver of arrows?
Still looks good. 3nodding

Thieving Man-Lover

I've had mine for a long while.
heart

Demigod

TheHipsterHobbit
I've had mine for a long while.
heart

and it looks Faaaaaaaabulous! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items