Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
OMG when I noticed it in DoS I laughed quite loud & people around me were giving me looks, ehehe.

Shirtless Vampire

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I squeed when I saw it, then laughed, then got a kinda soft punch in the arm from my boyfriend. It was awesome

Tipsy Genius

9,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Erailea
Some directors just like to sneak themselves into the films. I believe Jackson was also a "pirate" in one of the LOTR film.

One directer I can think of that loved inserting himself was Mel Brooks And he did so in a very obvious manner in many of his films by giving himself acting roles (ie: The Rabbi in Men in Tights)

For Jackson, it might just be an Easter Egg type thing, like how Pixar and Disney like sneaking in bits of their old movies to delight fans.

Your avi is kickass. What item/pose is your sword?

Tipsy Genius

9,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Born Backwards
OMG when I noticed it in DoS I laughed quite loud & people around me were giving me looks, ehehe.

Was the ehehe supposed to be Tom Hiddleston's laughter, or was it just an inverted hehe? XD

Valiant Jackling

Ty_die
Erailea
Some directors just like to sneak themselves into the films. I believe Jackson was also a "pirate" in one of the LOTR film.

One directer I can think of that loved inserting himself was Mel Brooks And he did so in a very obvious manner in many of his films by giving himself acting roles (ie: The Rabbi in Men in Tights)

For Jackson, it might just be an Easter Egg type thing, like how Pixar and Disney like sneaking in bits of their old movies to delight fans.

Thank you xd

It's "Black Pawn Soldier"

Tipsy Genius

9,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Erailea
Ty_die
Erailea

Thank you xd

Oooh is that part of the new Checkmate series?

Valiant Jackling

Ty_die
Erailea
Ty_die
Erailea

Thank you xd

Oooh is that part of the new Checkmate series?

Yep. Theses also a brighter version with two swords in the series called "White Pawn Infantry", and "Black Knight Vanguard" that has a handheld sword and shield set of poses.

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I noticed it right away and my sisters and I laughed when we saw him step out of a building and crunch on a carrot. I love it! smile
I am so glad others noticed, I saw it right off the bat, and I was flipping out!

Undead Enchantress

I wouldn't have noticed him if other people didn't LOL in the theater.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
I KNOW RIGHT?! I was like OH GOD IT'S HIM OH GOOOOOOD!! *points to the screen*

Manly Lunatic

He has a cameo in every film, it's his thing since he began doing directing. Since he started out an actor.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ty_die
Born Backwards

Was the ehehe supposed to be Tom Hiddleston's laughter, or was it just an inverted hehe? XD

You decide wink

Tipsy Genius

9,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I was scrolling through the posts and noticed that we have a Galandriel, Tauriel, a dwarf?, and a Sherlock who looks like Tifa. This is why I love Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff