Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
how about legolas eyes?

Did he ******** up and lose them blue babies?

Tipsy Streaker

i really do like ur avi :3 lol sorry
im really off topic
long day @.@

Dangerous Kitten

Legolas looked chubby and he did loose his lovely blue eyes.

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Isabella Blood
im really off topic
long day @.@

oh no problem smile

And thank you I have been questing for this avi for some time

Tipsy Streaker

ll SlaSh ll
Isabella Blood
im really off topic
long day @.@

oh no problem smile

And thank you I have been questing for this avi for some time

hugs-
its nice i really like it

Half Orphan's Bestie

Edgy Hunter

22,450 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Pineapple Express

BUT how.....plus him being more bad a** here made me respect him more.....as a male

Dangerous Kitten

ll SlaSh ll
Pineapple Express

BUT how.....plus him being more bad a** here made me respect him more.....as a male

Could be because he's much younger than he was in the LOTR's.

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pineapple Express
ll SlaSh ll
Pineapple Express

Considering the Hobbit happened 60 years before LOTR, yet Legolas is thousands of years old. Thranduil says that 100 years is a blink of an eye in the life of an elf... if anything he should be more badass in LOTR because he already did all the badassery in the hobbit.
Gimli should be a fairly young dwarf though.

Dangerous Kitten

Kelso The Great
Pineapple Express
ll SlaSh ll
Pineapple Express

Considering the Hobbit happened 60 years before LOTR, yet Legolas is thousands of years old. Thranduil says that 100 years is a blink of an eye in the life of an elf... if anything he should be more badass in LOTR because he already did all the badassery in the hobbit.
Gimli should be a fairly young dwarf though.

We must also remember to that Peter Jackson had a different motive to do what he did with the movies. Legolas and Tauriel were not in the hobbit story, but as we know, Peter has added them in the movie. He was leaning towards the whole love story, action adventure, thriller type of flick. To be honest, I was against the whole idea of butchering the story and adding new characters, but after I watched the movie, I was amazed! And as for Legolas losing his touch in the LOTR's, I don't know what happened there. Maybe he was just showing off to Tauriel and wanted to get her attention because he seen she was falling for Kili.

Shy Explorer

He was such a badass in this movie. xD Maybe he'll have a kind of relapse when (spoiler whited out just in case)Tauriel dies? I'm assuming that she will due to elves dieing from heartbreak and well, Kili's supposed to die. sweatdrop

Hilarious Hellraiser

14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pineapple Express

He saw the Sea... against the lady Galadriel's advice to heed the gulls calls, and he began to long deeply to sail across to the grey havens, so maybe his love of battle and slaying filth in middle earth was trumped.
Considering that the Hobbit was 300 pages, while LOTR was 3X that amount, of course they would need to add plot devices. As far as we know, Legolas could have been there the entire time, but the book is writing wise and story wise, the prelude to events to happen in LOTR. So he probably hadn't even conceived Legolas when writing it. but everything in Middle Earth is very connected... although he was not mentioned in the story, They did go through his home of Mirkwood, which is not out of the realm of possibility that he would be there.
I rather like the inclusion of new devices, unlike the mass of information cut from LOTR... like Radagast. He is one of the 5 wizards... not as powerful as Gandalf or Saruman, he is like a guardian of forests. I wonder if he knew Treebeard or any other ents.

So how would Peter Jackson's motives be any different than providing the fanbase with more movies? Whether you believe it or not, he has stayed very true to the original material.

Dangerous Kitten

Kelso The Great
Pineapple Express

He saw the Sea... against the lady Galadriel's advice to heed the gulls calls, and he began to long deeply to sail across to the grey havens, so maybe his love of battle and slaying filth in middle earth was trumped.
Considering that the Hobbit was 300 pages, while LOTR was 3X that amount, of course they would need to add plot devices. As far as we know, Legolas could have been there the entire time, but the book is writing wise and story wise, the prelude to events to happen in LOTR. So he probably hadn't even conceived Legolas when writing it. but everything in Middle Earth is very connected... although he was not mentioned in the story, They did go through his home of Mirkwood, which is not out of the realm of possibility that he would be there.
I rather like the inclusion of new devices, unlike the mass of information cut from LOTR... like Radagast. He is one of the 5 wizards... not as powerful as Gandalf or Saruman, he is like a guardian of forests. I wonder if he knew Treebeard or any other ents.

So how would Peter Jackson's motives be any different than providing the fanbase with more movies? Whether you believe it or not, he has stayed very true to the original material.

You have a very good point! There are some things that are questionable, but Peter Jackson did a wonderful job plotting the movie as well as character value 3nodding

Dapper Lunatic

legolas' eyes were different but they were still blue~

Dorky-Sporkie's Pardner

Tipsy Phantom

Luke Evans looked more like Orlando Bloom than Orlando Bloom did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff